Friday, 19 May 2017

Next Launch - nearly! :-)

So the time has nearly come for the next launch! :-) They will be available at midday tomorrow. Thank you so much to our wonderful team of designers who have worked so hard to bring you previews and inspire you xx:-) You can find all their brilliant work on our Pinterest Board here - https://uk.pinterest.com/lilivalley/lotv-next-launch/
And to celebrate the launch we are having a giveaway.:-) Leave a comment below with your favourite image from the new launch (yes, I know that's a near impossible task! lol) and we'll pick 2 winners at random to win your choice of digi, rubber or Simply Print. The draw will be done at 10am tomorrow and we'll let you know before the launch so the winners will know they don't need to order that one :-) xx

Bridesmaids Simply Print by Mary

Lazy Daisy by Lorraine


Clever Clogs by Ruth

You Did It by Gaynor

Bedtime Stories by Marianne

I'm here for you by Vicky
Jasmine Studying Simply Print by Donna

Oliver Studying by Katrina



16 comments:

  1. Very difficult task, they are just adorable. For me I think if pushed I would say the bridemaids. Inspiration has been amazing, well done team love Jane the Craft Bucket x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is Oliver studying. Can't wait for the launch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous release..hard to choose but if pushed it would be I'm here for you..it's delightful and would work for so many occasions xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute but I just love little Alice and her bunny ears so it would be Alice Ice cream x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable new release and beautiful cards by the DT, my favorite is Alice ice cream.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite, although difficult to choose between them all is lazy daisy. It's such a fun image, and something I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. S o hard to choose just one ,I love bridesmaids it just makes me smile and I think it makes a different kinda wedding card but I also love make a wish and I believe in fairies and just can't decide which is my favourite of the 3 ,fab work by the team too so 3 cheers for them .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Far too many gorgeous stamps, I'm a sucker for bunnies though, so probably, um, okay, Alice Ice Cream, just edges it. I'm at a craft workshop tomorrow, so I hoe you've left me some stamps to buy after it! Might have to sneak out to McDonalds at lunch and try their wifi! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all, But i'd choose either i believe in fairies or a hand to hold xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are gorgeous, but Bridesmaids has stolen my heart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all, but my favorite is I'm here for you.
    Great cards from all of you.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I just saw I missed a blogpost this week. I even love the hand to hold so much. I think that is my favorite.

      Delete
  12. Two's Company is my favourite! I love it, it's so sweet! The whole release is wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww they're all so gorgeous!! I think Ballet Shoes is still my favourite! Lazy Daisy would be perfect for a friend of mine though!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to want that bedtime stories. I love it. The DT did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow hard choice but I think I'll go with Lazy Daisy.

    ReplyDelete