Thursday, 15 December 2016

New Launch tomorrow :-)

The day is nearly here, as tomorrow sees the launch of our latest gorgeous trio stamps and new mice and super cute bunny. Leave a comment here with your favourite one before 10pm tonight and a lucky winner will be picked to receive that stamp - rubber or digi. If you need more help deciding you can find all the cards on our Pinterest Board



PS We also have a giveaway on our Facebook page , so do head over there too to be in with another chance of winning :-)

8 comments:

  1. aawww...those hedgies stole my heart... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hard! The hedgies or the bunny probably are my favorites. It is impossible toick just one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard, they are all super cute. Have to say I like the bunny with the pressie pile would be top of my wish list. Great inspiration too I have to say, really making the images pop! Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Jane, your name has been picked as the winner :-) Please email me at lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk to claim your prize x

      Delete
  4. The mice are soooo cute!! Fingers crossed xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all precious but I really really like the bunny trio!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww so cute! Especially love the squirrels!x

    ReplyDelete