Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Digi Stamps!!!


Due to unprecedented demand for our new Christmas Collection we have for the first time made them available as Digi Stamps! The rubber stamps sold out in hours yesterday and we now have advanced orders in place so you can still order and these will be arriving into LOTV in the next 7-10 days. But if you can't wait or you've always wanted digi stamps, now you can! The 10new stamps are for sale now and the 7 Returning Friends will be on sale as well later today. 

They are £2.99 each and there is obviously no shipping charge as well as no wait!
Please read the download instructions on the product pages to make sure you get your download links. 

Do let us know what you think - if enough people like the idea we may consider adding other stamps from our range :-)


12 comments:

  1. Great idea, especially for those of us who a) cannot wait and B) are up to our necks in stamps and have no room left at all! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I love the new stamps and to get them instantly is wonderful. Please add some more as soon as you can :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Please add more! I pretty much use exclusively digi stamps and have been wanting Lili of the Valley digis for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG is right. I'm over the moon and loving that you actually have a digi. I just went and purchased my favorite from the release. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I would love to see more digis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited you are releasing dig stamps! Thank you! They are adorable. I hope to see more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE great idea!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting, this is fantastic news!! I love my LOTV stamps and now I can get a few digis!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to do digi stamps,I asked about this option ages ago. So pleased you are doing it, now we just need more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea - I love digis as I can resize them to suit my project. It's a yes from me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the digi stamp! I live in the US and shipping can be quite costly, but I adore all of your stamps! Thanks for making these Christmas stamps available in digi format and I would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete