Tuesday, 3 May 2016

What's Your Hobby?


"Happy is the man who is living by his hobby" - George Bernard Shaw
"A hobby a day keeps the doldrums away" - Phyllis McGinley

Many of you have cardmaking as a fantastic hobby as well as gardening, cooking, playing sport, music, caravanning, pottering about in the shed & more! If you're making a card for someone with a hobby, we have a Pinterest Board with loads of card ideas for all kinds of hobbies and pastimes so just click here to see them 


If you're not on Pinterest it's free and easy to sign up - or here are some lovely cards with some fab ideas. Do you have a "go to" hobby (apart from card making! :-))?





Playing Golf



Vegetable Patch



Just Chilling



Water Babies



Glamorous Gardening



Tango



4 comments:

  1. I think we all have the same "go to" hobby around here hehe :) So aside from my colouring and crafting, I like to do pilates, barrecore and fly planes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card making and volunteering. The cards above are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hobby is making shabby chic home wares like clocks, boxes, cards and many other items. LOTV stamps are featured in a lot of my makes. Selling at Craft Fairs as I did today. After my expences I donate the money to local charity. I save the money up until my last fair in December. Then I take them the money saved. The charity is a Nursing Home and a Residential Home and the money goes towards the residents activities and entertainment. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading but card making does take over now.. My crafting is becoming my main job now too (I'm so lucky) xx

    ReplyDelete