Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Join our Spring Cardmaking Challenge!


 
 
To celebrate the arrival of Spring and to look forward to the lighter evenings and warmer days, we are holding a Spring Challenge over on our Facebook page.

We'd love to see your LOTV "springy" creations and to take part you just need to post your photo on the Event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/769353759861286/

There are some fab prizes on offer for 5 winners that we will pick at random.
 
The first 4 will have the choice of any of the following from www.liliofthevalley.co.uk
  • Any 2 Sentiment Sheets or any 5 Rubber Stamps or any Cross Stitch Kit or £20 to spend in our Ebay Store (where there are still many die cut sheets and toppers)

The lovely Ribbon Girls have also offered a fab £10 voucher, thank you Mary and Andrea x www.ribbongirl.co.uk (Voucher is for product only, postage will be extra. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the announcement)

To be eligible, your card or project will need to fit the theme and feature an LOTV image.
1 Entry per person please. The challenge closes at 6pm UK time on Sunday 13th March and we will announce the winners asap after that.

Happy Crafting and we look forward to seeing all your creations and we hope to have challenges on the blog soon! Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. For those of us that don't have social media is there a way to enter? bunnycardmaker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bunny - if you email me your entry at lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk I'll add it for you :-) x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for doing this for the NOT FB-users !!!!
      Hugs hellerlittle

      Delete
  2. I don't do FB so isn't there another way to enter??

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene - if you email me your entry to lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk I'll add it for you x

      Delete
  3. This sounds great!!
    But I do no FB, is there another chance to enter?
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonja - if you email me your entry to lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk I'll add it for you x

      Delete
  4. I've put my card entry on! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun...I have added my card over there. Good luck to everyone and I will enjoy seeing all the spring themed creations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds lovely! Hoping to join you!

    ReplyDelete