Tuesday, 23 February 2016

LOTV Open Day - 23rd April!

We are excited to let you all know that we are holding our first Open Day of 2016 at our new coffee shop - The Loft Coffee Shop - in Farsley on Saturday 23rd April!

It's St George's Day and as you know Lili of the Valley is an English crafting company and all our products are made here in England so we thought it would be an appropriate date!

We will have a gorgeous display of all our new stamps and cross stitch kits for you to see and buy, and you can enjoy a coffee and a cake or a homemade sandwich or our now renowned toasties! Come and see Rik and Andrea in the Coffee Shop as well as Laila and Lisa for LOTV. We'd love to see you if you can come. It's on the same site as where LOTV was before and still is at Springfield Mills. https://www.facebook.com/theloftinfarsley/ 

More details coming soon!




 

12 comments:

  1. Ooh it looks lovely!! Can someone post me a slice of cake please :-) lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely setting. I hope it's a great day...it's a bit far for me sadly. .....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to have the LOTV Blog back; you have been missed! It has reignited my love of your stamps, which I realised I had quite neglected of late :( Yesterday I spent a lovely morning stamping with some old favourites of mine (Posy Trio) for my Mother's Day card. I look forward to what you will come up with next. The Loft looks fabulous, good luck for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great homely look to your shop, wishing you all every success! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great homely look to your shop, wishing you all every success! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck and love! I wish I could be there, but alas, you are across the sea. Thank goodness for internet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new shop looks lovely! I wish I was close to you to come and visit! Good luck to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks awesome!! Wish I was living closer!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a great day sad i don't live closer love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I were there that day!!!! but it's only a dream...like your stamps!!
    kisses from Italy
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. The loft looks very nice. I have moved a bit nearer to you. I was in West Sussex and now in Suffolk. Will see how far it is now!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks fantastic, I hope to pop up one day and have a bit of cake xxx

    ReplyDelete