Thursday, 11 December 2014

Theme Thursday…

 

 

lotvthemethursday

Morning crafters, time for our final Theme Thursday and as promised I’m doing more cards featuring…

SNOW

…and this week it’s the turn of our cute animals (you can see the people ones on last Thursday’s post if you missed it)

I was spoiled for choice, we have lots of stamps with animals in the snow! I’ve picked 8 of my favourite images today (thrown caution to the wind because it’s my last Theme Thursday!) hope you like them…

Polar Pair - Mary

Polar Pair

<SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA>

Fur Cones

 Igloo Bears - Dena

Igloo Bears

Grunge Christmas Postmarks

  James Snowman - Becky

James Snowman

Christmas Sentiment Tags

Snowball Fight - Moni

Snowball Fight

Frosty Christmas papers

 Red Squirrels Christmas Tree - Anne

Red Squirrels Christmas Tree

Classic Christmas papers

Christmas Handwritten Phrases

  Sledging Buddies - Jen

  Sledging Buddies

Christmas Handwritten Phrases

  Teddy With Pengion - Lou

   Teddy With Penguin

Christmas Grungy Messages

Frosty Christmas papers

Grunge Christmas Postmarks

Aren’t they cute! I love all these stamps so much!

Here are our two final candy winners; drawn at random from Tuesday it’s you Susan Lilicrap and from Wednesday the winning comment was yours Wendy L

Well done ladies, please email your address details to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

Please do still leave your comments, even though the blog is closing I love to know what you think. I’m going to be featuring some of my favourite cards from our fabulous DT over the next few days so I hope you’ll keep visiting. Have a lovely day all..

 

48 comments:

  1. Ohhh great weather so many nice cards to see, james and the snowman has to be my favorite.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo many lovely cards here all with amazing images on, and all so beautiful made and decorated. Stunning work on all of them, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animals and Christmas are a wonderfull combination with your amazing images!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme, my favorite image is James snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for the win.
    So hard to choose a fave between all these they are all so gorgeous and cute. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute images and gorgeous cards as always x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so lovely. Couldn't choose a favourite between them.
    Well done Wenday.
    Love val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh so sad that this is the last theme thursday!! You've chosen amazing cards, they are all so beautiful!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All gorgeous cards
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sad, I will miss the blog so much Anne. I didn't realize the whole blog was going, just the challenge ;0( Those are just the sweetest cards you chose. Keep snug xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely selection of animal cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Christmas cards with lovely stamps.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous selection of cards couldn't pick a favourite just love them all! Take care, Ann-Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. just fabulous cards they are all wonderful and you've reminded me I have one of these gorgeous stamps and had forgotten about it so thanks for that gorgeous post . Love and hugss Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi All
    Oh WOW !!!! What a fantastic set of cards you have shared with us all ,thank you
    hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous, as ever. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bucket loads of snow and cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous cards! I love seeing some of the older images but it always makes my wish list longer... :) Definitely going to miss Theme Thursday!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous selection of cards as usual and each so different. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. All so cute. I love these sweet images.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGoodness, such gorgeous and adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all adorable. I LOVE the pearl broach (?) on Becky's card. I don't 'follow' many challenge blogs but have followed this one for a long time now. I will miss this one more than any other I know due to the outstanding DT and their creations. I think the team you have had at LOTV is the most talented of all. My best wishes to all of you! XXOO, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  23. How could we not like them? We love them. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable cards. I'll miss the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely selection of cards - so cute :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. All are so cute and
    lovely, really like the
    bear and the penguin.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are all so cute and fabulous!!! What a great inspiration you leave to us! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  28. A very cute collection - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. A gorgeous selection of cards.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow they are simply gorgeous and congrats to your winner x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Brilliant Christmas cards today. I have several of these stamps and it is lovely to see how other people use them. I will be very sad to see your blog close. I have really enjoyed looking at all the cards your very talented design team have made. Can I ask a question? - will your sketches be put on your website somewhere - I find these really useful when Mr Mojo decides to go on holiday.
    Congratulations to the last blog candy winners.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  32. So much gorgeousness! Wonderful cards from the DT. I will miss this blog so much. It was the reason I got my son to create my blog in the first place so I could comment on the best ever card blog and enter the challenges. It's the first one I look at every day, my mornings just won't be the same. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are so cute. I love your animal stamps. So sweet. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  34. What an amazing collection of fabulous cards.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow what a gorgeous selection of cards. I am going to miss this and am very sad you are no longer going to do your blog. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think they are all gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. All these cards are just amazing! You have a fabulous design team and they all get a Wow!! or a Awh!! out of me every time I look at there fabulous card:).. going to miss the blog:( xx
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love all of these. Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete