Saturday, 4 October 2014

Welcome Anke…

 

 

Good morning all, what have you got planned for the weekend?

We have stands at both the Harrogate and Port Sunlight shows this weekend so if you are coming along to either then make sure you stop by. Sorry but we will only be able to take cash at Port Sunlight today so please be aware of this if you want to buy anything

lotvguest880

I have a new Guest Designer to introduce to you today, Anke was the lucky winner of a Guest DT spot in our July challenge and she is going to be joining us for October…

Anke

"Hello I’m Anke and live in the Netherlands with my hubby and two daughters. My daughter Tessa started with card making a couple of years ago. I tried it too and then couldn’t stop!

First I made cards and later on a lot of projects. I colour my stamps with Sennelier.

Stamps from LOTV are one of my favourites and I love to create with them.

Guest designer with LOTV is a dream to come true and I’m so excited to be a guest-designer.

Thanks Anne for asking me."

Here is the first card that Anke had made for us, a lovely shaped Christmas card using A Fairy On Top

 

Anke 1 - October - A Fairy On Top

Anke 1 - October - A Fairy On Top 2

 Anke 1 - October - A Fairy On Top 3 

Isn’t this a beautiful card, Anke used one of the sentiments from our new Christmas Wishes set (which you have all loved) and papers from ‘Twas The Night

LOTV TWAS THE NIGHT PAPER PAD

You can see all the details on her own blog here and I will have more from her throughout the month. Please help me to give her a big warm welcome to LOTV!

*

As promised I have drawn some prize winners from the comments that were left while I was away and these 3 lucky crafters will each win one of our A5 clear stamp sets; cghundley (carla), kingsharon1967, and Annalies

Well done ladies, please send your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

We’re back to our daily candy now so make sure you leave a comment on the post each day as a winner will be drawn from them to win a small crafty prize!

Have a great Saturday all

 

 

61 comments:

  1. A big welcome to Anke, an I love your very dimensional card, lots of inspiration there. I must now pop over to have a look at your blog and I look forward to seeing more of your designs.
    Chris xxg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Anke, love the shape! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Anke and congrats on your GDT! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning card from Anke!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty this is. Welcome Anke x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this one is sensational - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Love the shape, love those deer, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, what a fabulous shaped card!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great shaped card, perfect for that darling stamp!! I am looking forward to see what Anke brings in the coming weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Anke's work and this is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic project this is. Definitely more like a gift than a card. Must nip over and view Anke's blog.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Anke, love the tree shape!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fabulous and so different this card is stunning Love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful creation, looks so pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, lovely card by Anke. Fabulous detail :-) Well done to the winners xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anke's card is stunning. I love the design, adorable image and such wonderful detailing too.
    I hope you have a good time at the shows this weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Anke.
    Vicki C

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fab idea! I've been looking everywhere for a set of tree outline dies, when I find them, this will be great inspiration! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome Anke! Love your card! The shaped tree is fab and I really love this image x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello to Anke. What a wonderful first card as guest designer. I love the shape of the card and the embellishments Anke has used. I look forward to seeing her other projects.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful Chrsitmaas Tree. So sweet stamp and nice paper.
    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow this is stunning. and congratulations on the guest DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi n welcome Anke
    What a beautiful card love it ,hugs sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome to Anke as Guest Designer! What a beautiful tree! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just gorgeous, I don't expect anything else with LOTV and their fab team.
    Wish I could be at the show, have a great weekend, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gefeliciteerd Anke ,erg mooi kaartje.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fabulous card. I love the tree shape and the cute image with so many gorgeous embellishments around it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lot of fabulous details! Such a cute stamp and fab shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely xmas tree. I suppose xmas is coming but I must do Halloween first......

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card here Anke, you did an awesome job, and I look forward to see much more of your lovely work ehre soon.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Welcome Anke. Gorgeous card. Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anke's card is very original and gorgous. She is very talented and the stamp is so much lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Welcome to Anke, what a lovely Christmas card and such a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Hope you had a nice holiday Anne. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Welcome Anke, lovely Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a precious card you created! It made me smile. There are so many awesome details to it! Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. A gorgeous card from Anke. Love the shape and all the pretty details
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute card. I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Anke, so proud on you that you are this month's GDT...your tree is wonderful with much eyecandy and great coloring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  39. Adorable card love the shape and the sweet stamp x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Welcome Anke love your card so much, thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us I am so excited to see more of your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  41. congrats Anke, on the GDT.. very nice creation!! awaiting more of your wonderful creations!! congrats to the lucky winners...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  42. Absolutely fabulous creation Anke! So many gorgeous details to look at and a wonderful shaped card. Beautiful colouring of the image. Can't wait to see your next make. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fantastic creation and welcome Anke. Love all the textures added and the cute image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fun, I won! Thank
    you for always offering
    this blog candy! We all
    love the chance to win!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a gorgeous creation, love it! Beautiful Christmassy colours :)

    Congrats to the three winners too :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. A really lovely shaped card Anke and the papers are delightful. Congrats on being GD this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  47. Darling shaped card with so many fantastic details! What a treat for someone to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anke's card is beautiful. What an adorable image colored wonderfully! What a beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  49. wauwww anke , ik heb je kaarten al veel voorbij zien komen.
    deze is ook super
    groetjes rian

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fabulous creation! The shape is great (maybe got a little bit idea for a creation myself... :)
    Love the cute image and coloring on it.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a super card - I just love all the detail.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous card and congratulations to the winner's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Welcome Anke. I love your card. Awsome.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete