Thursday, 9 October 2014

Theme Thursday…




Good morning crafters, thanks for stopping by…   I hope everyone is well?
 
 
I’m happy that you found the colouring tutorial useful yesterday, thank you for all your lovely comments and I’m sure Mindy will be pleased too after she took the time to do it for us – much appreciated Mindy! She has a couple more on her own blog colouring in one of our mermaids (which I put on here last month) and also one using our new Annabel camping image
 
 

lotvthemethursday

 
 
Because we are retiring some of our earlier stamps I thought for Theme Thursday we’d feature some of those in case you missed them first time around
 
Today our theme is… ‘An Oldie But A Goodie’
…and I’ve chosen some of our cute boys to share
 

Aeroplane - Gretha
Aeroplane
 Hanging Around - Becky
Hanging Around
Big Present - Mary
Big Present
 Little Astronaut (2)
Astronaut
Karate Kid - Mindy
Karate Kid
Land Ahoy
Land Ahoy
 Ooops!
Ooops!
 Sailing Boat - Jen
Sailing Boat
 

I love them all, so sad to see them go!
You can can find these images and the rest of the discontinued ones on our website… and don’t forget that the stamps are on offer at the moment for £4.50 each of 5 for £20.00 with FREE postage!

 
*

Leave your name in the linky to be in today’s candy draw, our winner from Tuesday is Chris, well done Chris please email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk with your address
 
See you tomorrow, have a good Thursday everyone!
 











33 comments:

  1. I will be sad to see sailing boat go ;0( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful selection of cards. I love the cute images and gorgeous designs.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, too bad they are going away... I own "big present" and love using it both for birthdays and Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. I love the "Oops" image and the colours used.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne,
    A great selection for the boys, I have a few of these stamps one of my favourites is the Karate Kid and I make a karate card for my nephew every time he achieves a new belt.
    I'd also like to say a big THANK YOU too, as I have seen that I have won the Tuesday Candy.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted some of these retiring stamps but they have already sold out! Oh dear :( love all the cards made with them today x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards today and so sad to see the little boys stamps retiring - l can always rely on LOTV to have 'that stamp' l need for little boys (l have a few lol) x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards - I hope everyone is stocking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are fabulous, such a talented lot of artists! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no so sad to see these ones go. Gorgeous cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done ladies. I have some of those shown and never tire of using them they are timeless.
    Vicki C

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful cards. I love them all.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sad day these are all gorgeous I loved that pirate stamps Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful collection of cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous selection of little guys!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A stunning selection of male cards. Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely fabylous boys cards, adore these stamps! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many gorgeous boys cards here today, and I must admit, I just love them all, they´re soo beautiful and sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely selection of Boy cards and yes very sad to see them go!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful selection Anne, I too am sad to see them go.

    Hugs
    Brenda B

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great selection of boys cards and images.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous boy cards, I have most of those images already thank goodness :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful cards made with the retiring stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw, these are so cute! I love to see the boy cards! Sad to see these are retiring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such cute stamps it is sad to see then go.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great display of 'boy' images. Mary, your fussy cutting on your image is truly outstanding. These are all so cute and adorable works of art. Fantastic creativity! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are gorgeous, I love all the boys stamps.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous selection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a glorious collection of cards x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Brilliant selection of cards. Sad the stamps are going. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete