Friday, 31 October 2014

Halloween offer update....


 
 
Evening all, just to let you know that there was a glitch on the website between 7pm and 10pm tonight and if you didn't get the Halloween offer that's why!
 
We will be in touch tomorrow if you haven't already contacted us to give you the 25% discount on your order (if you spent over £25.00)
 
Sorry about that, if you were ordering earlier and decided not to proceed because you didn't get the discount then please do try again as it is now working
 
We will be extending the offer until tomorrow at midnight to give those who missed out a chance to make the most of it
 
Must have been spooks in the system!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I made my order late last night, can't wait to get my stuff :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much... I have got the money back und now I am so happy, to get many cute stamps and paper pads!
    XOXO
    Beate

    ReplyDelete