Thursday, 28 August 2014

Theme Thursday…




lotvthemethursday

 
Good morning bloggers, time for another Theme Thursday and today I thought I’d do something a bit different, my theme for today is …
 
TAGS
 
Our DT love making tags and as you can see on the following examples they can be anything from a cute matching element for a card to a really lovely project...
 
 

This cute little Christmas tag uses one of our new Mini Images, this snowman is on the Icons set and the paper is from Snow Princess Solids
Mini Icons Tag - Fleur
 
 
 
A larger tag, lovely to attach to any gift this cute image and sentiment are from the Summer Bears companion set
A Little Message - Mindy
 
 
 
A selection of Christmas tags using elements from our Grunge Christmas Postmarks, Christmas Icons, and Christmas Sentiment TagsChristmas Icons Tags - Lou 
 
 
This adorable baby tag was made using Girls Shoes, sentiment from Handwritten Phrases and Perfect Pair papers
Shoes Tag - Mary
 
 
 
Another Christmas tag, this one is made using Krafty Christmas papers and one of the Christmas Sentiment Tag stamps
 Sentiment Tag - Anne

 
 A set of 3 pretty tags made with Bonnets & Bowties papers and our Everyday Grungy Messages stamps
Tags - Anne
 
 
A card with a matching tag for the sentiment, this image stamp is Moving Day, the circular greeting is from Set 7 For You and the word stamp used on the tag is our Vintage Labels Occasions set
  8a
 
 
 
Two lovely projects using our Vintage Madame and Monsieur tag stamps
Elise boy set 2 Elise girl set 2

 
 
3 more beautiful tags made with our Quotable stamps and Pressed In Time papers. The stamped images on them are from Grunge Elements, Grunge Swirls and Grunge Corners
Pressed In Time Tag 1 - Fleur Pressed In Time Tag 2 - Fleur Pressed In Time Tag 3 - Fleur 
 
 
 
2 lovely cards and the matching tags for these have been made using our Statement stamps, what a great idea, these stamps certainly get your message across loud and clear!
Statements - Elise
 Statements 2 - Elise
 
 
 
…and finally another small tag using one of the Quotable stamps, perfect to use on a Wedding or Anniversary gift
Tag - Fleur
 
 
 
Hope you like them I didn’t realise how many tags we actually had until I started having a mooch through the archives!
 
 
Our candy winner from Tuesday is hotpotato, well done, please send your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk
 
Leave your name in today’s linky if you want to go in the giveaway draw
 
 
Have a great Thursday everyone
 











33 comments:

  1. I love making tags too, it's so nice to personalise a present. All of your tags are beautiful.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are lovely. But I must admit by fav favourite is the pink baby tag. .its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful array of beautiful tags!!
    Each one of them are awesome.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again I am having to use my husbands tablet whilst away! I have loved today's theme and what a fab selection of tags. They are all really great! Love Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful collection, Anne, there is a LOT of inspiration (and hard work!) there x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of tags x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful selection of tags, gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awsome tags. I also like to make tags.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning designs! I need to start to make tags they all look so incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One more beautiful then other... I love expecially Anne's tags, made with Bonnets & Bowties papers and Everyday Grungy Messages stamps: are very originals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love all of the tag's such a variety
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these tags are fabulous.Inspiring.Love them all.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful selection of tags. I love the use of the fabulous LOTV sentiments and gorgeous papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I rarely make tags but this inspires me to make more. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was just thinking about tags and here you are with lots of scrummy inspiration LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. I especially love the vintage look tags Anne - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're all so gorgeous! I especially love your Krafty Christmas tree one! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous selection of tags!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never thought of tags the way I see them here. I've never spent the time to really make one fancy and after seeing these, I have so many ideas running around in my head. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely fabulous tags.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful creations.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous - I love the vintage ones the best!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love seeing inspiration for tags - they're all gorgeous!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fabulous collection of tags. They are all such beautiful creations.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome collection of tags!!

    ReplyDelete