Sunday, 3 August 2014

August Guest Designer…

 

 

lotvguest880

 

Good morning all, thank you for taking the time to stop by

I have a lovely new Guest designer to introduce to you today,  joining us for August is the very fabulous…

Vicky

 

Vicky

Hi I'm just in my 40's, married with 3 grown up children, 2 of them still live at home. My middle one is my daughter who is 22 but only has the ability of a 3 month old baby so she cannot do anything at all except shake a rattle with one hand.......however she has the most gorgeous smile & laugh in the world. I also am a grandmother of 2. I consider myself extremely lucky to have a wonderful close family.

I got into crafting after I lost my dad, I was trawling through the internet & I came across a craft blog............I didn't even know what a blog was lol. From there I looked more & more & thought I would give it a try. Husband was VERY supportive as my usual hobby was cleaning & decorating........yep decorating LOTS lol. I brought a couple of stamps, papers & promarkers & that was it............I got hooked almost immediately. Now however I prefer Copics & Distress Markers & I'm also just starting with the Inktense pencils but I neglect them already lol.

I absolutely love LOTV stamps, if ever I need a male card I look to LOTV straight away as they do the best male images. Of course James I absolutely adore........ok to be honest I adore all things LOTV lol. I don't have a particular style as I like to keep things different, I'm worried I will get bored or people visiting my blog will get bored lol. However my favourite is adding all my foofiness as I call it, flowers etc but I like CAS as well. I am also very lucky to have a fabulous hubster who encourages me to craft & buys me lots of craft stuff lol.

I would like to thank Anne so so much for having me as GDT for a month, it really has made my year. Thank you Anne.

 

*

 

Here’s the first card that Vicky has made for us, she’s used one of our Jack, Patch and Puss stamps, this one is called Fabulous Flower

 Vicky 1 - August - Fabulous Friend

The greeting is from our Handwritten Phrases set and Vicky also sneaked on a couple of our useful Sentiment Tags

What a gorgeous card, I hope you’ll help me to give Vicky a lovely welcome to Lili of the Valley and I will have more from her during August

You can see the details for this card and more of her work on Vicky’s own blog here

*

Here’s our candy winner from Friday, it’s you Sharon (my craft cupboard)

Please email your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

 

 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, see you tomorrow

 

68 comments:

  1. Welcome and congratulations Vicky! You did a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card Vicky
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Vicky. Love your gorgeous card :-) Beautifully made and looking forward to seeing more of your creations. I am off on my hols today so won't be able to comment much this week as internet access not great where we are going! Fingers crossed the sun keeps shining!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Vicky. Fabulous by name and design. Love the touch of lace and the very pretty flowers.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, great image and love the lace and flower embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicky
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and welcome Vicky! Your card is fantastic! What beautiful work! So talented! I have been on your blog and all your work is gorgeous! Love your craft room too! I will look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo pleased to see Vicky as your GDT this month, her cards are always stunning and she is such a lovely lady too!
    Her card is gorgeous, the sweet image is coloured so beautifully, I love the papers and wonderful detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Vickys you card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky great to see you here, and what an awesome card you show here. It is soo beautiful and well made, really gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicky is guestdesigner and she made a LOVELY card with adorable bunnies!!
    It looks very professional and it is giving me inspiration!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Vicky, it is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's lovely to see Vicky here today, she makes the most beautiful cards and this one is just gorgeous! I love these little characters!!
    Looking forward to more loveliness lol!!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome Vicky! Your card looks absolutely amazing!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love the matching flower to the image!
    Ah I didn't get a Birthday candy win today then! I know I have lots of LOTV presents to open though :-P I picked most of them! Hehe happy birthday to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A big welcome Vicky. Love your card and look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card by Vicky, lovely colouring, papers and flowers! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card and nice paper.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Card!! Stunning Coloring. Fantastic Background and I love the Design Papers you have chosen.. Lovely Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, hope you enjoy your month.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card that Vicky has made, so pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi All
    Welcome Vicky, Your card is amazing so very cute love it, Hugs Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous GDT member I love Vicky's cards always so amazing. Look forward to more like this stunner. Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well done Vicky on your GDT....Beautiful card to start with...love the cute image and the colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome to Vicky - lovely card today. Looking forward to seeing more of her work.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your GDT spot Vicky. I love your card and I am looking forward to seeing what else you will make to share here
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the card. The matching flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
  29. gorgeous card from Vicky - I love the look of the new stamps - having to sit on my hands!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi there Vicky, lovely to see your lovely card! Very pretty! Hope you enjoy your Guest Spot with LOTV - quite and experience - how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Welcome as guest designer! It is a beautiful card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely to see Vicky as your guest designer this month. Her cards are always fabulous and I love this one with the gorgeous embellishments.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card Vicky! Great to see you here as I love all your creations and this one is as lovely as usual. Enjoy your GDT spot, I eagerly looking forward to seeing your next creation. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card! Looking forward to seeing Vicky's creations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations of being the guest DT for August. Your card is lovely. Wonderful colouring and I like the way you matched patches flower to your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  36. ongrats Vicky on being a guest DT. Your card is beautiful, lovely colour theme and image, gorgeous embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Goooooorgeous! The cute image is colored so beautifully. Fabulous outcome.

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card by Vicky, lovely colouring. Look forward to seeing more of Vicky's creations though the month. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Welcome Vicky. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a gorgeous card, I often look at Vicky's blog it's quite amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I've followed vicky for ages and love her foofiness. This is gorgeous, congrats and well deserved Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a cute card, Vicky. Great embellishments and sewing. I really like that die you used, too I'm happy for you that you got a GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Welcome Vicky, nice to see you over here too. A lovely card as always, plenty of embellishments and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  44. Welcome Vicky, your card is stunning , gorgeous colours, image and design. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous card, colouring is fantastic and love the image :) Can't wait to see more of Vicky's cards.

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Welcome Vicky, your card is wonderful! Hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've always loved Vicky's cards, her colouring is gorgeous and this is no exception. I look forward to seeing your other makes this month Vicky. :0)
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  48. welcome Vicky... looking forward to see your creations :) this is gorgeous!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  49. A stunning card with such a beautiful image!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  50. A gorgeous card from Vicky, her cards are always gorgeous. Fab colouring and pretty embellies too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oooooh...so beatuiful...love the papers you used for this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Congrats Vicky on your GDT spot! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congratulations Vicky and your card is super stunning.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fantastic card Vicky, well done on the GDT spot, looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs
    Brenda B

    ReplyDelete
  55. Welcome Vicky ! What a wonderful card, it's a triumph! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful card! Great
    stamp set.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful card Vicky and congrats Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  58. Beautiful card, huge welcome to Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  59. Welcome to Vicky, and what a lovely card you have made.using Fabulous Flower. I love the flowers and lace and the pretty papers too., x

    ReplyDelete
  60. Well done to Vicky. I have been a follower of her blog for a long time. Her work is brilliant and never dissapoints. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Congrats Vicky!! I love your sweet and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Welcome Vicky. I love your card.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete