Tuesday, 1 July 2014

New challenge and our June winners…

 

 

 

Hey everyone, I’m back with the new challenge and as promised our June winners…

monthlychallenge880

 

 

a few of you had a guess from this morning’s card but no one got it, for July the challenge will be…

TAKE TWO

…this month we would like you to use two Lili of the Valley products on your cards or projects. It can be two stamps, papers and a stamp, a sentiment and a topper etc etc.

We were overwhelmed by how many of you wanted the chance to win a Guest DT spot last time I offered it as a prize so there will be another one up for grabs this month. Just put GDT after your name on the entry link if you would like to be considered

***

I thought our June ‘Male or Sporty’ theme may have been a bit of a tricky one but you all certainly rose to the challenge and your mens and boys cards were fabulous, we had more entries than ever

Here are the prize winners which have been drawn at random and later in the week I’ll share our Top 5 favourites…

June challenge 1st

1st is entry 90 which is Fern, you won your choice of 3 rubber stamps from the boys/men section on the website

June challenge 2nd

2nd prize is one of our Action Time art pads and that goes to entry 56 which is Laila Bianca

 

June challenge 3rd

and finally our 3rd prize of a Ribbon Girl voucher was won by entry number 18 and that was yours Lisa J (Crafty Train)

 

*

Well done to our winners, please email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk with your address to claim your prize

You can see full details for the new challenge on our CHALLENGE PAGE at the top of the blog. There is some inspiration on there, the rules and the entry link

*

See you tomorrow when I’ll be introducing our new Guest Designer, I think a few of you will know her already, she’s a huge Lili of the Valley fan!

Have a great day, it’s sunny here so I hope you got the good weather too wherever you are

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, can't wait to see who the new Gust Designer is! The new challenge theme looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done winners! Ooh I like this theme! I have stamps, toppers, sentiments and papers I can use hooray!
    There was me thinking it was going to be girlie :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners, and look forward to seeing your new Guest Designer and what they come up with! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done girls:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done ladies, enjoy your lovely prizes.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme! I'm looking forward to playing along. I've not entered for a while, as I've been in too much pain to do much crafting outside of DT work, but I'm coping a little better at the moment, so fingers crossed I can come play :-)

    Congrats to the winners! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners, can't wait to see who the new Gust Designer is! The new challenge theme looks nice too!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you winners enjoy your candy Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo I am thrilled to have won the 1st prize of stamps, I will be heading over to the site to choose very shortly, thanks Mr Random Generator, what a lovely surprise to win stamps from my favourite craft company ever! Congrats to the other winners too! Fern xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the lucky winners

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much, I am thrilled to have won a prize! Fabulous entries

    ReplyDelete