Monday, 7 July 2014

Bargainous News & A Sweet Window Box


 
rubberstamppriceslidelowres


Good morning everyone -  Dawny P here and I’m looking after the fort today while our Anne is on her jollies.
Now, I know that Monday mornings aren’t everybody's favourite time of the week BUT I have a feeling that this one is going to get a whole lot better.
This post is going out at 7am on the 7th day of the 7th month – lucky seven if you are superstitious (I am a bit!!).  And it’s actually true today because if you are after some new LOTV stamps,  then you are in luck
, because I have some
Great News
We’re celebrating summer here at Lili of the Valley by giving you an amazing deal on all 500 of our rubber stamps!
We appreciate that budgets are tight for everyone at the moment (and not just for crafting), so we have managed to reduce the prices of all our rubber stamps to an amazing £3.80! 
       
For this week you will be able to get any of our rubber stamps for this unbelievable price, so if there are any that you’ve had your eye on, now’s the time to stock up
.
 
 
Now is that great news or is that GREAT news.
Before you all dash off and fill your baskets, I’ve got a little something to share.
And ….
 
 
… here it is.
I’ve made a window box using our beautiful Antebellum papers.
It’s funny but sometimes,  the more you use a product, the more you love it.
Does that ever happen to you?

Well that’s been the case with me and these papers. They really are incredibly pretty but with a lovely shabby look. 
The wood paper in the pack is what I’ve used here for the actual widow box – don’t you think it looks like proper old peely wood?
I’ve done nothing to the paper other than run an ink pad around the edges.
Apart from the leaf vine and grass, everything here is made from the pad.
I made a blind and some flowers using a couple of punches.
You know me, I love me pictures so here’s a a couple or three more  ….




If you want further details, please pop over to my blog.
And that’s it from me ands thanks for stopping by today.
Don’t forget to tune in tomorrow and Mary J will be here with one of her fabulous creations.
Till then, have a good Monday and go and have a good old shop – you know you want to : )))
Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

64 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful Dawny
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely project.

    Ooooh can't wait to get my order in.

    Holly c

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is stunning Dawny. An amazing design. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing.
    Thanks for letting us know about the sale, I do have a couple of stamps on my wish list that I NEED!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project - so effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bargain stamps, love these papers too and this is a fab make x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I have a couple of stamps on my wish list too....great news. Your window box is fab Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh! I love a sale Dawny! Your window box is lovely! Very pretty and so well made x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely window box, nice idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Dawny. Wow that is amazing. Visit your stand at Newbury yesterday. I could have bought it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation Dawny, the flowers are beautiful.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Dawny that's fabulous!! Brilliant idea and so effective. Just love it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love your window box creation Dawny, absolutely stunning. Those papers are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just fabulous such a pretty design gorgeous. Love the papers just right for your creation. Fantastic offer on the stamps as well Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So creative Dawny and sooooooooo pretty !! Off to fill my basket now !! Whoohoo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness I have so many stamps on my wish list my bank card isn't going to know what's hit it!!
    And 7 is my favourite number!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful creation Dawny.........and it doesn't need water!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is GREAT news!! this is such a gorgeous creation... very lovely!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Dawny, a lovely creation from you and I also love that Antebellum pad. Been working my way though your blog in admiration of all of your work! It's all so beautiful and this is no exception. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great idea!!! It was probably such a fun to create the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous... and the wood paper is so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well all I can say iWOW WEE what a stunning project I adore it what an inspiration you are .. yes may have to buy some goodies .. hugs sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is stunning Dawny. An amazing design. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing.
    Thanks for letting us know about the sale, I do have a couple of stamps on my wish list that I wanna have.
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!! This is just stunning Dawny... love what you have made here, gorgeous flowers and that little blind is just so sweet!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, Dawny
    Fantastic window box. Great idea!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fab Monday morning this is turning out to be, thanks for a great offer! Lovely window box by Dawny, I'm heading over to the shop! Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow Dawny, that's such a gorgeous box!! Beautiful!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great news and a wonderful box, you´ve created here too. Just awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oooo stunning and i'm not off to buy some boys stamps that i don't have :-), Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness Dawny, that is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, wow!!! An absolutely stunning creation Dawny. Full of beautiful detail and crafting loveliness.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's gorgeous! Beautiful window box!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love it, simply perfect! Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is just the prettiest work of art, and great news about the stamp price drop. x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well, how fabulous is this! This is just adorable. Your imagination is fantastic. I love this flower pot and the little fence inside it is a great little addition. Just too cute! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, that's really gorgeous, what a great way to use the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stunning creation! It's gorgeous :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous window box! Off to have a look at the details on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wowee what a fabulous creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wonderful! Beautifully
    made, thanks for
    sharing it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow, this is gorgeous - so different! Those flowers look really beautiful made out of these papers.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow this is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fabulous Dawny, I really thought you had done some crackle painting, the paper looks sooo realistic! x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ooh bargains! Must check it out. What a lovely project. Lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  44. Brilliant project. Love seeing pics of the details. Gorgeous! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gorgeous! Love the sort of old and rustic look. Fabulous color scheme!

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow!! this is such a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Gorgeous project, love the design! x

    ReplyDelete
  48. This is stunning, love it
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Wonderful project, just love it, xx

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ooh those papers are just fab! Love the dark edging to them and how you used them as window blinds, lol!

    Hugs
    Brenda B

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful window box!! And I do so want to shop!!

    ReplyDelete

  52. Thank you to everybody for your lovely comments. I appreciate each and every one and I'm so glad that you like my project xx

    ReplyDelete