Thursday, 5 June 2014

Theme Thursday, and TV news…





Morning everyone, before today’s Theme Thursday I have some TV news …
 

createandcraft

 
If you didn’t know already our Dawny will be on Create and Craft today at 12 noon
 
There are some of our scrummy products as always, and she has some great new demonstrations lined up for the show so don’t miss it
 
 


lotvthemethursday

 
Righty, time for today’s Theme Thursday...
Dena sent me this lovely Father’s day card she made using Top Chef
 
 

Busy Bear
 
 
This stamp is one of our cute…
 
BUSY BEARS
 
so they are going to be my theme today, here a few more from the series
 

Deckchair Dreaming - Jen

Just One More - Mary

Window Box

Born To Shop
 
 
These little bears are so cute, there are quite a few in the range and you can find them all in the animals section of the website
 
The male ones are also in our Fathers Day 3 for 2 offer so if you haven’t seen these adorable images before it’s a great time to get them!





 
*

Leave your name in the linky to be in todays draw and you can win one of our ‘Busy Bear’ stamps
 
Our winner from Tuesday is ButlersAbroad, well done, email your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk
 

See you tomorrow, have a great Thursday all x
 
 
 
 














34 comments:

  1. Fab selection of cards.
    Have to record the show so look forward to watching after work!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, and sending best wishes to Dawny, hope to catch her on catch up, as I'm working:(....
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Anne lovely teddies. I am at the departure gate at Gatwick. ...will try to check in when away. Bye xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, Gorgeous teddy cards today, must get everything done early today, so I can watch Dawny on C & C.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards such sweet little bears x Susanx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great theme Thursday today Anne! Very cute teddies! I shall be watching Dawny today x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards....such sweet and adorable bears. I shall be watching Dawny later.....so on with those jobs for me. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few of these cuties but as ever not all of them, lovely set of cards again. Today is our Wedding Anniversary and of course I had to use a LOTV couple on hubby's card

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beauty's. So sweet the bears.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant Theme Thursday, I will definitely be watching Dawny later, I love her demos.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I've just bought 3 of the busy bears in the 3 for 2 so perfect time for some inspiration with them :-) fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What amazing DT creations! Those bears are just too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love these bears. I must hope over and buy some

    ReplyDelete
  14. All gorgeous and beautiful cards ladies
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the cards and will be watching c/c today to see the lovely demos .....x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful DT inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful selection of cards. I love those cute images.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow gorgeous cards as always from the dt team. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, such beautiful inspiration and some great ideas.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great cards. Cute images. Not sure the one in the deck chair is so busy. Looks like he's taking a well deserved rest

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous cards.
    Will tune in to Dawnys show
    Hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my these are soooo cute, and especially the Just gor you card is sooo gorgeous, They all are, but this one for some reason just jumped into my mind sooo hard that I can´t get it out again he he. Maybe I should try and lift it then HMMM. Of to open for Create and Craft ow soon to see, if I can get more bright ideas there, but I probably will he he

    ReplyDelete
  23. great theme - I love the BBQ bear especially - fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What adorable card and such gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards. I love the bear stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all the cards! The barbecue bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All the cards selected are so cute...I love these bears.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi. Great cards today - love these cute little bears. Have recorded today's show so looking forward to watching it later :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great theme for Thursday and some fab cards. Love the show today, only wish there were more TV shows! Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous array of cards, I especially love the cutie on Dena's card as it reminds me that summer BBQs are on the way! (maybe once this weekend's forecast storms are gone!)

    ReplyDelete
  31. What an amazing delection of stunning cards. Love LOTV bears, they are the best! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Busy Bears for Busy Crafters! Perfect combination! Some super cards too x

    ReplyDelete