Friday, 27 June 2014

Bunny Moon…





Morning crafters, sorry about the hiccup with the linky yesterday! By the time I noticed it wasn’t working quite a few of you had already visited so I’ll do a linky today instead and draw yesterday’s winner from the comments

*

I have two VERY different cards today, both using the same stamp
 

This little cutie is called Bunny Moon
 

Bunny Moon - Elise

This first card is by Elise, she’s used the no line colouring technique which is very popular at the moment
You stamp your image with a pale ink instead of black so the outline doesn’t show when it’s coloured in
Elise has gone around the edge with a white pen after colouring for extra effect
 
 

Bunny Moon - Jen

My second card is by Jen, a lovely CAS card using a tag from our Babies Companion set
 

*

Hope you like them, two very different styles but both really lovely cards I think
Leave your name in the linky and we’ll give away this stamp as today’s prize
The winner from Wednesday is Celestial Star, well done, please email your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

 
*

That’s it from me, can you believe another week has flown by?
Make sure you stop by tomorrow for the new Sketch and then I have a lovely project to share on Sunday along with a giveaway so don’t miss that!!
 
 



 
 
 










31 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards again today, I wondered how to do the No Line colouring, thanks for the tip, I will definitely have a go at this.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s definitely 2 very very beautiful cards here again today. I just totally love the first thoug, but that´s more because I can´t get enough of layers on my cards, I think he he
    Have a wonderful week-end ahead now everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous cards. I love that cute image and both Elise's and Jen's colouring is stunning.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards love the stamp
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both cards-what an adorable stamp. Great method for the first one. Another thing for me to try. Thank you.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! I didn't know about no line colouring! Thanks for sharing! Two lovely cards with such a cute stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards. I must give no line colouring a go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards today. Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the first one, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep nearly buying this stamp so would love to win it, so cute and not one you see used so much as some of the others. Not usually a fan of no lines but this one looks fab and a gorgeous bottom card too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous Anne and I don't remember this beautiful stamp. ..it's now on my wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just gorgeous don't think I've seen this stamp before its so cute may be another for the ever growing wish list me thinks !! Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two very striking cards, love both styles.. I haven't really noticed this stamp before but it's quite lovely:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two supercute cards. Love them both

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these cards so much...
    Have a nice weekend, Anne.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow both cards are adorable !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this cute stamp and both cards are just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great technique - I've never seen the No line colouring before - it's so effective x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two stunning cards from two talented ladies.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are right - very different cards! Both so lovely! The image is adorable! Love the colouring on both!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are great. I'm not usuallya fan of the no lines stamping, but it turned out very nice and I love hand CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love both of these cards. I've not been a fan of 'no-lined' but this card caught my eye and I think it's the white around it that is special. The second card is so clean looking and that sewing is so straight! Love both of them! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cards heat lovely ..happy crafting ...x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what beautiful cards and lovely colouring. Gorgeous images as always. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous cards, love that image!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both cards are so pretty!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  28. loving these cards, Elise's is my fave x

    ReplyDelete