Sunday, 29 June 2014

A little heart and some show tickets…





Morning crafters, what are up to today?
 
 
We have 2 exhibitions coming up over the next couple of weekends if you are near enough to visit either of them;
Next week it’s the Artstamps show in Newbury - Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th July
 

artstamps160

… and the following week it’s Summer Crafting - Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th July
 

summercrafting13

 
I have 2 pairs of tickets to giveaway for the Summer Crafting show at Doncaster Racecourse so if you would like to be in the draw to win them please leave your name in the linky
 

*

 
I have a lovely project by Lou to share today, with a little imagination she has turned this plain wooden heart into a really sweet hanging for her new craft room…
 

 
image



photo

 
Lou used one of the Journalling Tags and a Pretty Grungy sentiment along with a cute selection of buttons
 
 
She is going to put the details on her own blog so have a look if you would like to know how she made it
 

*

Our winner from Friday was linky entry number 16 which was you Sharon King
Well done Sharon, email your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk
 
The linky today is for the Summer Crafting show giveaway so please only enter that if you are going to use the tickets
Leave a comment as usual to be in the daily candy draw
 

Have a lovely day all, see you tomorrow for our last make from Sheri who is our lovely Guest Designer for June

 
 
 












34 comments:

  1. Good morning Anne, it's a shame the shows are too far away for me but how generous to give away tickets. Lou's little heart is really sweet. Happy Sunday, I hope to get out in the garden as it looks like the sun is back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a pretty heart ... you'd pay a small fortune for something like that in the shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, what a transformation! Love the look...beautiful. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little heart. I love to see upcycling projects.
    Thank you for the opportunity to join you at Summer Crafting at Doncaster - this is my nearest craft show and I am looking forward to it.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning, what a lovely idea and it looks fantastic! I want one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous heart today. I already have my tickets for the show, looking forward to it, first time I have been

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little heart I've been wanting to make something similar as a new home gift for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous transformation - love the colours.
    Thanks for the chance to win the tickets - never been to the Summer Crafting show and really looking forward it.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. I love the colour and beautiful detailing.
    I wish I lived near enough to be able to go to the show!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful heart and thank you for the chance to win the ticket's a fabulous show at the race course at Doncaster
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely transformation of the wooden heart! Such gorgeous embellishments. I'm sad I can't go to the show but good luck to everyone and I hope the lucky winner has a great time. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the wooden heart looks so pretty now!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lou's heart is fantastic and I bet it looks lovely in her new craft room! Another great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That altered heart is great and I bet it looks lovely in Lou's new craft room

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These hearts are amazing and soo beautiful. I hope you all get a wonderful time at these fairs, and boy I wish I could come too, but all the way from here it´s not possible unfortunately, but I wish it was, I would really love to see it. But have a wonderful time all of you, who will go there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. now that heart Looks much better
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this a great project Lou! I will Feinstein be taking inspiatom from you for gift ideas in the future :) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colours. A lovely piece

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fantastic masterpiece to have hanging around :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. I love this hanging heart by Lou - it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...the heart turned out amazing!!! Congrats Lou!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a fabulous hanging piece of art! Just gorgeous! I am looking forward to visiting your stand at Newbury! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous project! Love the colours! Wish I lived close enough to go to your exhibitions!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wonderful make - hope the shows go well x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous sign! So pretty, she did a great job on that! Just love the colours :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a lovely project and such a pretty pink with all those gorgeous buttons too. x

    ReplyDelete
  27. A gorgeous heart, lovely colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adorable heart! Love the buttons and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely! Love the aging of the paint... Thanks for showing the "before" picture, it's always nice to know what you start from!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute wall hanging. I would love to go to the shows but I live to far away.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a fabulous project fro Lou!! Love the beautiful color choice too! ♥

    ReplyDelete