Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Watering Can…





Morning all, everyone ok today?

Before today's card news of a sale on our E-bay outlet. Lucy is having a 3 day sale until midnight (UK time) tomorrow and all listings are just £1 each
It's run separately from the LOTV website so postage isn't free on there I'm afraid but it's only charged at cost price, can't say fairer than that! You may get a message saying we don't ship abroad but we do, just request a total when you've finished shopping and Lucy will calculate the postage on your order and send you an invoice. Unfortunately overseas postage is expensive but Lucy is more than happy to quote a price before you commit to buy and the bargains to be had make it well worth while even with the shipping costs. Here's the link to the E-bay store and remember that it's the only official place to get our discontinued stock, lots of our older products can still be found on there that are no longer available on the website

*
 
 
I’ll have our next Guest DT post later in the week, today a fab card using one of our older stamps…
 
The image is Watering Can and Becky made this gorgeous card…
 

Watering Can - Becky

 
Such a cute image and not one I see very often now, I hope this has given you a bit of inspiration for using it
 
It would be perfect for anyone who enjoys gardening, this one is quite girly but it’s a great stamp for all those tricky male cards too!
 

*

Leave your name in the linky for today’s candy draw
 
Here’s our winner from Sunday…
it was linky entry 8 and that’s you
Lynne in NI

May 18th

 
Well done Lynne, email your address to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk


Have a great Wednesday crafty friends, see you tomorrow
 
 
 

 
 
















28 comments:

  1. Well done Lynne, congratulations! Anne..I love anything to do with gardening...I'd be more than happy to receive this image ona card...gorgeous card from Becky! Have a brilliant day all. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ebay outlet is great and Lucy runs it so well. The gradening stamp is a cutie I hope to get some done over the bank holiday if the weather holds up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing this image before. I must add it to my wish list. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and gorgeous image Becky.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card I have this stamp its lovely ...happy crafting ......x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and such a gorgeous card !! I adore the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card and super cute image !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of those images I could do with but forget about when you release new cuties. A very useful stamp and a very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card from Becky! Love those muted shades and that adorable little birdie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgous card and such lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful image and super card - will need to check out the ebay site x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cards. It is so sweet...I love the colours. Love it!!!!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card that's beautifully filled with lots of details. Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Love that cute little birdie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card again here today. I love th simple image that anyway shows sooo much here. A very beautiful card again ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card, with a lovely vintage feel to it. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an unusual image, and like you say Anne it would be great for male cards too!... Becky has made a beautiful card, the soft grey and white looks lovely.
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous. I love the image, pretty detailing and beautiful soft colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card and I do really like that image.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isn't that a lovely card from Becky today! Very pretty with a cute little bird x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet! Love the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card. I got this stamp with one of my last orders and totally love it. Also the sentiment that comes with it is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image :) Lovely colours too.

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty card and I love the image too.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats Lynne and gorgeous card from Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card.Love this image and the soft and subtle colour tones.Love it.Hugs. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yippee, I'm delighted to see I won Sunday's candy - I've emailed Erica :)
    Beautiful card as always!

    ReplyDelete