Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Guest designer, and some candy winners…




Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by
 
Sorry I never managed to get round to posting the candy winners yesterday, it’s still a bit mad here catching up after last week!
 

lotvguest880

 
 
First I have another card from Diana who is our very fabulous Guest Designer for May

Hello! My Name is Diana Adamski. In the web I'm better known as DeeDee. I live with my sweet 3 year old daughter and a loving husband in Oberhausen in the west of Germany. And don’t forget our little dog! *g*
I started with stamping 5 years ago and I love this hobby! My style you can probably call as vintage/shabby chic. It took no too long and I also started my craft blog www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com and I bought my first Copics with which I color my motives.
And I am so happy to have found this hobby for me, then that gave me the love and friendship of people around the world! ♥
 

Here’s the second card that Diana has made for us…
 

Diana 2 - May - JPP Big Hug

 
She used the adorable Big Hug stamp which features our cute Jack and Patch characters
The circular greeting is one of the Pretty Grungy messages
 
You can see all the details for Diana’s pretty card on her own blog here and I will have more from her later in the month
 

*

Right here are some candy winners, we have candy every day so leave your name in the linky if you want to be in today’s draw
 
Friday – hellerlittle
Saturday – Donna
Sunday – Sonja Creative
Monday – Laila B
Tuesday – Jennyfer L
 
Well done to all our winners, email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk with your address details

 
*

Have a great Wednesday everyone
 
 















46 comments:

  1. Anothere very pretty card from Diana. Well done to all those lucky winners....LOTV is so generous with their prizes, thanks for another opportunity to win today :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations winners!!! What a superb card from Diana, love everything about it, so much to see and a pretty keepsake. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana's card is stunning, I love the sweet image, amazing colouring and such beautiful detailing too.
    Well done to all the candy winners.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done girls, en wauwww what a nice card.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card today, such a cute image. Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Diana, you are very talented! What an amazing card! Love this stamp. They are soooooo cute. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card by Diana, love her colouring and style.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card - love this image - so cute! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, I love it! A really adorable image too.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card from Diana - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card from Diana, the colouring is fab. Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card. Love the toadstools!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card from Diana! Fabulous colouring and I love those funky toadstools! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a lovely card from Diana!... her layout and colouring are amazing, and this is one of my favourite Jack Patch images..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love all the detail and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous colouring Diane - looks like you could stroke that fur! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgous card and adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous and soooo cute. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card ......happy crafting .......x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this card is adorable.So, so sweet.Love it.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! This is gorgeous!!! And I finally won! Yay me;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card from Diana
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just adorable !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello, Diana and welcome. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh this is just precious x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Diana's card is simply adorable. I love it.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow dianes card is just stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card DeeDee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Woohoooooooooo I´m such happy !!!
    Thanks a bunch for the winners draw ---- mail Erica asap

    DEEDEE your Card is such an itty bitty cutie ---love the way how you Show the Image
    TFS CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such an awesome card here from Diane it looks fabulous hun.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card, looking forward to seeing more of this talented lady's work :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aaah absolutely gorgeous, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag where you can find Videos, Gif Images, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the shrooms

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow such a pretty card!!
    Is that me who won on sunday?? Whooohoooo!!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations all and wow another stunning card x

    ReplyDelete
  37. A beautiful card with an awesome image,great coloring!Thank you
    for this gorgeous inspiration.Thank you so much LotV for this
    generous chance to win,we all like it,
    hugs die waldfee

    ReplyDelete
  38. You have shared a great information about Magic Box For Kids and Magic Cards For Sale.Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete