Thursday, 8 May 2014

All About Annabel and some NEWS!



10thbirthdaypartylowres
 
 
 
Morning everyone, before today’s cards I have news from Lisa and Laila about Saturday…
 

We're very excited to let you know more about our 10th Birthday Weekend which kicks off at 10am this Saturday 10th May! In true LOTV style, the whole theme for the weekend will be fairies! We are launching our 10 gorgeous new Fairy Stamps, 4 new Art Pads full of colourful toppers, including the magical fairies, active girl Annabel and two beautiful floral pads which are perfect... for the Summer.
We're also excited to announce we have some amazing new Paper-crafting Crafty Kits.. our first selection of projects enable you to make mini Picnic Hampers, Mini Baskets and Folded tag cards, all with beautiful pre-cut decorative papers, sentiments and flowers. They look absolutely beautiful when they are finished, but they are so easy to make! No cutting or creasing required! All you need is glue! But of course it looks like you have spent hours making beautifully handcrafted gifts - this has always been one of LOTV's missions from the start - to give you the opportunity to make amazing cards and projects in no time at all, and with a truly professional but hand-made look! Look out for pictures on the website this week to give you a taster!
We will be having some fantastic offers online and in the shop from 10am Saturday 10th until 10am on Monday 12th so don’t miss out! There will be all sorts of competitions and opportunities to get involved on our virtual party on Facebook, so sign up for our event on there when you get the chance.
For those of you coming to the shop on Saturday, we will have a whole room dedicated to our fabulous Design Team. Dawny will be showing how to make our new Crafty Kits so do look out for those. The rest of the talented team will be showing you a wide variety of stamping, colouring and card making techniques. Dena is coming all the way from Texas to show you how to create beautiful effects with watercolour pencils (which we will have in store to buy), Gretha is coming from Holland, and most of our UK girls will also be here too to show you how to use distress inks and pads, marker pens & embossing powders to make the most of your LOTV stamps and products. You will also have the chance to win a full set of cards made especially by the whole LOTV DT, as well as the best offers we have ever had on LOTV products and other special bundles. It promises to be a fun filled crafting day! The whole place will be decorated with a truly magical feel! Our café upstairs will be a relaxing place to have tea and cake and where you can enjoy the birthday celebrations (and park your husband!) We even have our own range of LOTV Fairy Chocolates, especially made for us by renowned Chocolatiers House of Dorchester. These will also be available on the website in the near future! It's free entry and free parking so just come along and get inspired! Do let us know you are coming on facebook or by email if you get the chance and if you can't come, do join in online x

 
How exciting, I do hope you are joining us if you are near enough!

 



lotvthemethursday


 
Because we have a new art pad coming our with our popular Annabel character I thought I’d use her as my Thursday theme today
 
…first a card I made using one of the pre-coloured toppers from the new pad

This cute image is also available as a stamp and she's called Upside Down

 
 
 
 

and then some cards that I never got chance to share before using the Annabel stamps…


Texting - Becky
By Becky, this stamp is Texting
 
Pedal Power - Lou
By Lou, this is Pedal Power with a sentiment from the Everyday Grungy Messages set
 
 
Roller Girl - Jen
and by Jen, this is Roller Girl with a greeting from Simply Sophisticated
 
 

Isn’t she the cutest!
 
There are some brand new designs in the art pad too that aren’t available as stamps, great value at £6 for 30 toppers, you get 3 each of 10 designs
 
 
*
 

Here are a some prize winners…
 
From Sunday it was linky entry 58 which was you Lynn Hardy
 
 
May 4th
 
from Monday’s comments it was you Denise Bryant
 
and from Tuesday’s comments our winner is Debra Kenworthy
 
Well done ladies, please all send your address details to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk
 
*
 
Leave your name in the linky if you want to be in the draw for today’s candy
 
…and there is still time to join in the blog hop that we did yesterday if you would like chance to win a full set of our new Birthday Fairy stamps
 

*
 

See you tomorrow, have a lovely Thursday everyone
 

 
 

 










37 comments:

  1. I love the Annabel stamps she is so sweet.
    The cards are very, very nice,
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Annabel stamps and the beautiful cards the team have made! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful selection of cards, as always. I love the sweet images and beautiful designs.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards today x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards as always. All sounds super exciting - I am soooooo disappointed I can't make it - will be on Grandma duty as my son is working and his partner is away for the weekend!!!
    You are all sure to have a fabulous time.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish I could visit at the weekend, I would love to meet everyone and see the demonstrations, but will definitely be looking in Facebook. The Annabel stamps are great, I love colouring them, and your featured cards today are lovely. Looking forward to the new fairy stamps and art pads.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new paper crafting kits sound exciting, can't wait to see them.
    Fabulous inspiration from the DT as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Anne it sounds like a magical day, I so wish I could join you in person...never mind I will be looking at Facebook during the day. If my daughter was still a med student at Leeds I would have been there..but that was now over 6 years ago!! Have a wonderful time. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I lived nearer! I would love to come and join in the fun on Saturday! I hope everyone has a fantastic day! I will follow on Facebook though! Loving the annabel theme today! Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting!!! Can't wait to see the new paper making kits. LOTV just gets better and better.
    Beautiful creations from all the DT ladies.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! It looks like we are in for a magical day on Saturday!! Can't wait, how lovely Dena and Gretha are coming too:)..
    Such lovely cards from you all today, can't wait to see the new art pads and papers, new paper kits too how exciting!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All lovely cards. Look forward to seeing the kits

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cards ......happy crafting ....x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Anne, I love what you've done with the red die-cut border around Annabel, it is very effective! Sooo looking forward to escaping to LOTV for a bit on Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll definitely be there Anne!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish I could be there, sounds amazing. Congratulations on your 10th Birthday, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards, shame I can't make your birthday party :( Have to catch up online...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so excited to be coming on Saturday. Gorgeous cards, love her such a tomboy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you're going to have a fun day on Saturday. Can't make it myself but hope everyone there has a super time.
    These are all gorgous cards and Annabel is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG Saturday at the LOTV HQ looks set to be amazing and i so wish i could be there, and i'm loving all the annabel cards today, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow sounds fab...wish I was able to come to the shop but too far away....but I have holidays from work so I will be on FB x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello LOTV team,
    Happy 10th anniversary! Enjoy the saturday,. I wish I could be there, too.
    The cards are super cute.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day and I wish I could fly over from Canada but I don't think it will work out LOL. Love the card samples today - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wish I was coming. It sounds like a party to remember. Love Annabel and will be very interested to see the new art pads. Love that first card with the red trees. Fab touch

    ReplyDelete
  26. So beautiful cards here again, I just love these images here, they´re soooo cute and really useful for all my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards and Annabel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous cards, Annabel is so cute :D Saturday sounds like it will be an amazing day, I'll be joining you on Facebook :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great selection of cards today. Looking forward to celebrating with you all on Saturday via Facebook ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful cards! The images are adorable and the cards are gorgeous! Looking forward to the party on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sadly not able to use Facebook, as our computer is networked into my husband's company system. I will just keep an eye on your website. Gorgeous selection off cards today. Am loving my Annabel stamps. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love Annabel and her little flying pigtails! Darling cards! So excited to see that I won Monday's prize.... I already sent an email this morning!
    I have to work on Saturday but I will be on FB as soon as I get home to join in the 10th birthday celebration! Not sure what the time difference is either!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous and thanks for the chance to wint, these cards are very inspiring.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  34. brilliant cards - and LOTV chocolates - wow!!! thats posh! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous cards , such a tomboy!

    ReplyDelete