Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Saturday Workshops and Annabel offer…

 

 

workshops880

Morning crafters,  it’s the 1st of April so I’ll be back later with the new challenge but for now just a quick reminder about our workshops next Saturday

There are still a couple of places left on each and they will both will be taken by our lovely Dawny

The shop will be open too for you to browse and stock up on all your crafty goodies while you are here

Why not make a full day of it and do both classes?

BEGINNERS COLOURING COURSE

10am – 12 noon

We’ve had quite a few requests for another colouring class so on this workshop you will learn how to master your alcohol markers

It’s a 2 hour class which teaches you how to colour a stamped image with a few tips and tricks along the way  …you’ll be amazed at the results you can get!

Please note the emphasis in this class is on colouring several images and not making a finished card

PENS WILL BE PROVIDED

TEA AND COFFEE INCLUDED

£15.00

CREATING A 3D MASTERPIECE!

1pm – 3pm

Spend a lovely afternoon putting together a beautiful creation with Dawny,  she’s an expert in making 3D paper crafting projects!

You will take home a finished birthday planner box and hopefully get lots of inspiration for having a go yourself at home

ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED

TEA AND COFFEE INCLUDED

£20.00

You can book your place on either or both workshops by calling 0113 257 8778 or email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

 

*

 

I also have a some news about our Annabel offer, a few of you wanted to get all the new Annabel stamps but wanted to wait until payday so we’re extending the offer

You can buy the full set of 7 Annabel images for just £30 until Friday*

*sorry no back orders, this is just while stocks last

*

One last thing before I go, a winner from the weekend…

our Saturday candy goes to Annalies

Congratulations Annalies, email your address to erica@liliofthevalleyco.uk

*

I’ll be back soon with the challenge winners   …and I think you’ll like the April theme!

21 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new challenge soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lot of information this morning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the very first LOTV colouring course where I first leant to use my Promarkers Anne..happy days. Looking forward to seeing the new challenge. I have been bought lots of crafty bits for my birthday today and I am looking forward to trying them out on my day off on Thursday. We are having a little party later..can't wait. Happy new month ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant do workshops, wish I could but I have ordered some goodies so will have to make do, thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And once again I can only be sorry I don´t live over there, as I would´ve loved to join these classes, but it´s a bit long here from Denmark ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to join in the classes but i can't travel! Can't wait for the new challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soooo looking forward to the workshop! :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shame you are so far away from Kent!! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope one day I can make it to the great shop in farsley :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wish I lived nearer to take part in your workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A bit too far from Finland but I am sure the workshops will be knock-outs! Have fun!

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in the very north of Scotland.... I would love to join you in the workshops!!! sniff, sniff!!!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful classes - will have to think hard about these xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure you'll have a blast in these workshops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopefully Annabel will still be in stock when I get money tomorrow :) Looking forward to the new challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would so love to attend these workshops. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The workshops sound fun, but they are too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like fun classes. I could do with some colouring tips

    ReplyDelete
  19. The classes sound like fun but I live too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Would love to attend, but a bit far away

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so badly want to attend!! but I live very far!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete