Thursday, 20 March 2014

Fairy sale …

 

 

Good afternoon, just a quick post to let you know that we now have just 5 images left in our sale…

These fairies have now been discontinued so this is your last chance to get these stamps and they are at a special reduced price of £2.50 each

 

janmhautumncallingthmb  janmhbluehazethmb  janmhdestinysmoonthmb  janmhgwennthmb  janmncandlelightthmb

 

You can see what’s left on our special offers page here  …but don’t wait because when they’re gone they’re gone!

*

While I’m here I have our winner from Wednesday

It was number 52 from the linky entries and that’s you…

Maryann

 

Blog candy winner - March 19th

Well done Maryann, send your address details to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk ,you have won the Cute Fairy stamp that was featured on Wednesdays card

See you tomorrow for the Annabel blog hop everyone, enjoy the rest of your Thursday

 

18 comments:

  1. They definitely are going quick - one sold out while I was shopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maryann, look forward to the bloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Maryann - lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy using your stamp Maryann! Can't wait for the blog hop :o) Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOOOOO thank you so much for that, I´m soo exited to see my name here. And thanks sooo much to everyone here for all the great wishes too, you are just sooo sweet everyone.
    Have a wonderful day and lots of great fun to all of you inhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't for the bloghop, Annabel is adorable!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to have one of these fairies - the one called Gwenn - its my mums name xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure these will sell fast Anne, looking forward to the hop x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness.. both of your cards are spectacular, so beautiful and beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete