Monday, 10 February 2014

No show at 3pm…





createandcraft



Hey everyone, just a quick post to let you know that the 3pm show on Create and Craft will not be aired
What a fab show the 9am one was!  …our Dawny did some great demos to give you a few ideas for using the papers and art pads
The products were selling so fast that some of them have sold out completely already, the items that are left are on the Create and Craft website are under LOTV (so if you search on Lili of the Valley you won’t find them)
*
We’ve had quite a few phone calls this morning asking to buy the new products, can I just remind you that they are exclusive to Create and Craft for a while. If you want to get hold of them C&C is the only place that they will be available and if they have sold out of the ones you want then I’m afraid you will have to wait until February 24th

*
I have a couple of candy winners from over the weekend, so if you left us a comment then thank you and good luck…

Drawn from the comments left on Friday our first winner is…
Maria Preston
Well done Maria, you won the Basket of Roses stamp
…and the winning comment from Saturday, winning the Cosy Pram stamp is…
Holly Gwilliams
Well done ladies, send your addresses to erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk
 
 

See you tomorrow

 

20 comments:

  1. That's too bad, because I missed the show this morning as I was in a meeting and was trying to tune in this afternoon.
    Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be missing the 2nd show. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. I was hoping to catch the second show. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Well done on the sales but what a shame, missed the first show and wanted to watch the 3pm show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry missed it.
    Congrats to the winners.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well really sorry about that, as I wasn´t able to see the morning show, but I hope for better luck next time Dawny will be there then.
    Congrats to the lucky winners here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! NO! how disappointed was I when the presenter on Create and Craft said there was no 3pm show! I had to swop shifts today and was so looking forward to sitting down with a nice cuppa and watch Dawny do her stuff.. I believe it was fantastic, so well done all of you lovely ladies that must have put some stunning cards together to show off these fantastic papers, and what ever else was on there! and I know Dawny would have been fabulous!! The presenters that were on said she was such a lovely, lovely lady.. which we all agree on:)
    Hope you have plenty of stock ordered Anne for the 24th lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I managed to catch it! I wouldn't have if hubby hadn't been able to drop the youngest off at school, because I'd have left at 8.15, and not returned until 9.45!
    As it was, I saw it and Dawny was fabulous once again! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done to the winners. I'm not surprised there wasn't a 3pm show as the stock was flying out on the morning one. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, sounds like Dawny P did good with a sell out performance. Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done to the winners. Sounds like it was a great show

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the lucky winners! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had read this before I switched the TV on at 3pm when I got in from work! Still I did take a look on the website and managed to buy some papers and art pads but not sure what else I missed. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Big congrats on the C&c sell out..
    I was planning on watching the 3pm show 😢
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I recorded the 9am and will watch it in the morning - well done to the candy winners x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You had a great show! Well done to the two winners of the stamps x

    ReplyDelete