Saturday, 1 February 2014

February Guest Designer …

 

 

lotvguest880

Hello, how are you all today?

It’s February and the start of a new month (where did January go??) so time to introduce our first lovely Guest Designer for 2014

I’m sure most of you will have seen this lady’s work, it’s the fabulous Tracy Payne   …better known in the crafty world as Crafteezee

 

clip_image001

 

Hi , I’m Tracy from Crafteezee

I live in the South East of  the United Kingdom and am married to my understanding husband  of 27  years and have two grown up children, god I can't believe it myself, I still feel 18 inside!

Just before Christmas 2009 I was inspired by some cards made with  stamps and decided to make a few Christmas cards.  I was instantly hooked on stamping and purchased my first copic pens and started my blog www.crafteezee.blogspot.com in January 2010

I love colouring with copics, distress inks and pencils, and my favourite style of card is vintage/shabby chic

I work full time but always find time to craft and very little time to tidy up afterwards, lol, a common problem amongst crafters lol.

Tracy :)

Tracy’s first piece of work for us is a clever paper bag card which is a new baby announcement…

Tracy 1 - February - Balloon Basket

She used one of our baby stamps and this one is Balloon Basket

Tracy 1 - February - Balloon Basket 2

…and also some cute elements from the babies companion set

 

Tracy has more pictures of this lovely card and some details on her blog so do make sure you go and visit. You can see more of her lovely cards while you are there!

I hope you’ll all welcome Tracy to Lili of the Valley and there will be more from her throughout February

*

Just before I go a reminder that because it’s the first Saturday of the month our shop is open today

You can find details of how to find us here and we will be open from 10 until 3

*

Have a great Saturday, make sure you pop back tomorrow for some news about our new blog candy event!

 

32 comments:

  1. Wow stunning card!! I love the beautiful details and the coloration!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,
    A bit welcome to Tracy, love her Blog. Once again I see you have chosen a very talented lady for your Design Team and I look forward to seeing more of her lovely creations. Today's features are beautiful.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tracey..love your work ..This bag is fantastic!
    Have fun..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card - such fabulous depth. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet project, lovely colours. The giraffe stamp is so cute. Have a great weekend, the sun is actually out here at the mo despite the weather warnings x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards Tracey - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is so wonderfully cute. You just have to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great project to start with! Beautiful bag and love Tracy's style. Can't wait to see more. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased to see Tracy as your GDT this month, her creations are always stunning as it this! Such a gorgeous design and full of beautiful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Tracy! Wow, your work is stunning! What a beautiful creation x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats and what a gorgeous make, just spotted the new art pads, will they be sketch pads too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many congratulations and beautiful is your creation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Just gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing more of Tracey's designs this month!
    Unfortunately I can't make it to the shop today, but I've asked for (ok, make that "demanded") LOTV gift vouchers for my birthday this month, so fingers crossed I can acquire twice as much next time, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is just stunning!! Tracy's cards are always so beautiful, but this is just amazing, popped over to her blog to get a closer look and WOW!... it's just breath taking lol!! So lovely to see her as a Guest Designer:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marjorie. Glad you liked my blog and yes, you'll always gets loads of photo's, I just keep clicking that button x

      Delete
  15. Great card, Tracy. Welcome to the team.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww, such a cute little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Tracy! I'll look forward to seeing your creations for Lotv. Now I'm off to see your blog. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra, so thrilled to be invited as a Guest x

      Delete
  18. Fantastic creation, absolutely gorgeous! looking forward to seeing more :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely designs Tracey! Wonderful shabby makes. Looking forward to your months creations, off to wander to your blog. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful! Really cute images and so beautifully embellished.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Tracy's work it is always beautiful and these are no exception x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So so so such sweet !!! --- love it, pleas Show some more of your works
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous creation Tracey. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Tracy's work and this beautiful creation is a lovely showcase of her style - look forward to seeing more!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolut gorgeous cards here today. I so love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow!! beautiful cards... lovely!! welcome Tracy!! waiting to see more of your projects for LOTV!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful project, looking forward to seeing more.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment, we love to read them all.
Let us know what you think of Lili of the Valley, our website, our blog, our products ...in fact anything really!