Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Sale extended until tonight!

 

 

Morning everyone, hope you’re all ok today?

Our sale was due to finish at midday but we’ve had so much demand from our overseas customers that we have extended the sale until midnight (UK time) allowing you plenty of time to get your last minute bargains!

Because we’ve had so many orders they will take longer to send out than usual so please allow an extra few days for your goodies to arrive!

You can see the full sale on our special offers page on the website here, there are 140 of our best selling stamps and you can buy 3 for just £10

Don’t forget that it is while stocks last, here are a few cards using stamps that are all included in the offer…

Baby With Bunny

Baby With Bunny

Playtime Puppy

Playtime Puppy - Elise

A Little Message

A Little Message (3)

Patchwork Bunch Of Balloons

Patchwork Bunch Of Balloons - Dena

Bunny Cupcakes

1 Lou April Bunny Cupcakes

Emma Swing

Emma Swing - Dawny

Best Dress

3 Gretha June Best Dress

The Perfect Snowman

Perfect Snowman - Pops

 

Hope you like them. don’t miss out while they’re at this great price!

See you tomorrow, have a good day crafters

 

30 comments:

  1. I am sure the orders have flooded in..this is such a great deal. I have 2 Christmas ones in mine so no real worry re any delivery delay Anne, in time for Christmas is good with me...LOL! Happy Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the samples - great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards show off the stamps lovely! Still need to place my order x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous selection of cards. I need all of these stamps! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could afford ALL the stamps! Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards!! beautiufl images..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with crafty! Wish I could afford them all, but had to be content with three... Such gorgeous examples too, makes it so much harder to resist! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful selection of cards. Gorgeous images and wonderful designs.
    thank you for the inspiration.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, love the new stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice cards. All the stamps are so cute.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous selection of cards today! They're all so lovely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. these look fabulous Anne - but please don't tempt me - its a lean old month is January! Lol! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, it's amazing how many of these stamps I already have... and the poor things haven't had an inking yet!
    My fingers have been on the keys to buy more lol!! and now you have extended the deadline...What is a girl to do lol!!
    Will my will power give in before the end of the day?...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic selection of cards! The only problem I have with this is that I haven't got around to inking all my LOTV images yet and I have no idea which ones I actually have hahaha! I ordered three I know I don't have, might have to take advantage of the extension and order three more ;)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous selection of cards.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous lot of samplecards here. All of them looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards. A wonderful selection in the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards and seeing other stamps I wish I had ordered! My order arrived today, thank you for quick delivery. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards.
    I have ordered my stamps. Thank you LOTV.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards… I made my order and I am now waiting for my stamps to arrive.
    Living in New Zealand it takes a bit longer but it's always worth the wait.
    Thanks for continuing with the free delivery, it is appreciated and the reason I keep coming back for more.

    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  21. So much gorgeousness in one post - you are spoiling us! I love all the pretty designs :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. All a great variety Anne, love the beautiful shapes and ofcourse the images are sooo cute! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are all lovely cards, but my favourites are Emma Swing and the Perfect Snowman.


    ReplyDelete
  24. so sad as being good as waiting for my January wages, this is the longest month ever. I love the beautiful cards your dt are sooooo clever
    regards Maria

    ReplyDelete