Thursday, 23 January 2014

New paper pads and James Peeping …

 

 

Morning crafters, sorry for the late post today I had an appointment this morning and forgot to schedule an early post

I have news, we have some fabulous new papers pads which will be launched on our next Create and Craft shows on 10th February

They will be exclusive to Create and Craft for a couple of weeks and our Dawny will have lots of gorgeous samples to show you on the shows using them – you are going to love them!

*

Todays card is by Elise and she’s used James Peeping from the new release …

James Peeping - Elise

This is a very simple card for Elise, you all know how she loves to add lots of girlie embellishments (she couldn’t resist a pretty seam binding bow at the top lol) and I think it’s lovely for a change   …our cute James is the main feature, as he should be!

*

Andrea is well on with getting all your sale orders sent out, she had a bit of a shock when she saw the huge pile that Erica printed but we’re cracking the whip and she’s working her way through them all!!

Please allow an extra few days for delivery as we were so busy during the special offer

*

Have a good day all, see you tomorrow (and I promise I’ll be on time!)

 

 

31 comments:

  1. A really cute card. I received my order yesterday, many thanks, now I must get crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love these stamps within a frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning CAS card, adorable image and beautiful colouring.
    I am really looking forward to seeing Dawny on C+C the new pads look like they may well need to go on my wish list.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this image, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous card and such a sweet image. So looking forward to seeing the new paper pads.
    I received my order yesterday morning - less than 48 hours after placing it - so I think Andrea is doing a fantastic job xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. More new stuff, you've all been very busy it seems! Hope Andrea gets to sit down for a while once the sale is over lol. James is always very cute, and well done to Elise for making a wonderful CAS card, it's not always easy to walk away from the embellishments!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, can't wait for the new paper packs :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must have been hard for Elise to make... but it is a lovely scene with James peeping through, and her colouring is always so beautiful!...
    Looking forward to seeing the new pads:)..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, James is just too cute. Looking forward to the postie visiting soon - l could not resist, l am so weak lol x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on the train home after an inky day out Anne. Had such fun! James looks great peeping out of the frame. Enjoy your evening

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. James is adorable.. this card is awesome, he fits the dies just perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wonderful card and adorable image!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I'm going to need those Timeless Victorian ones. GORGEOUS lilacs. Love Elise's card too. Her fab colouring is just so gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! More paper that I'll 'need'. I don't know where I'll put it all.
    Lovely card from Elise with fab colouring. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  16. *headdesk* You do realise I have a paper addiction, don't you? You also realise that I don't have a craft room yet, and my desk in the living room is getting piled dangerously high with paper pads? And finally, you are aware that I will of course *need* every single one of these pads, because not having them would severely impact my ability to make the cards I want (let's be honest here, this is how we all justify at least half the stuff we buy! lol).

    If I end up buried under an avalanche of paper, it will totally be your fault.

    just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cutie - and those paper pads look amazing - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card from Elise. I have this stamp and can't wait to use it. My Granddaughter couldn't wait and coloured it the day it dropped through my letterbox!!:) Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute image of James! The papers look fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute!!! love the way James is placced on the card..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful CAS design and such gorgeous shading :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute, and I like the way he is framed and made the focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can't wait for the new pads and just love the card, I love your pads they are so versatile Best wishes Maria

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aaww such an adorable bear image.

    ReplyDelete