Sunday, 22 December 2013

Warmest of Wishes...

Good Sunday morning, all!  It's Kathy here, my first time posting on the I2I blog. Are you like me this year, scrambling around at the last minute to finish things up in time for Christmas day? (Well, hopefully you're a bit more organized than I've been so far this year...heeehee).

I have one more Christmas card to share with you today. I've used LOTV's Simple Joys patterned papers, and a wonderful sentiment from Set 10, A5 Verses that fits so perfectly inside the small die cut ornament shape...




I've added some additional details and photos over on my blog if you care to pop on over for a visit. Please be sure to stop by here tomorrow, when the talented  Kim will have a beautiful project to share with you.

I won't be back before the new year, so I'll take this moment to send you all warm wishes for a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!



28 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the sentiment and stunning poinsettia.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, brilliant white card, love the design! Happy christmas. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgoeus...so different...love it! Merry Christmas Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kathy! Wishing you a Merry Christmas...look forward to your return in the new year! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kathy! Wishing you a Merry Christmas...look forward to your return in the new year! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kathy! Wishing you a Merry Christmas...look forward to your return in the new year! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kathy! Wishing you a Merry Christmas...look forward to your return in the new year! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card .Love the sentiment.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card here and such wonderful words too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi kathy. a ttuely beautiful card. hope you have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card!! Love all the layers of paper in different shapes and diecuts.!!! Beautiful Distressing of edges.. Lovely Color theme.. I love it! :o)
    Merry Christmas! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card. Great colours and love the layers

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Kathy, stunning! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is very Christmassy! A lovely creation x have a lovely Christmas kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and a Happy Christmas to you Kathy. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - I am off to check it out on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card. All I can say is Wowwww, love the pearls and beautiful lace you added. :D
    I definitely will be going to your blog and becoming a new follower. :D
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete