Sunday, 15 December 2013

Ssssshhhhhh :)

DSCN0072w

Good morning lovely crafty buds, tis I, Dawny P here today and I hope that you are all OK.
I've scheduled this post and we are due to have a rather stormy night on Saturday night so I hope we are all in one piece by the time you are reading this!!

So I thought I'd share another card from our last show at Create & Craft and this card is using

All Our Dreams

I think it is so sweet and as it's one of our best sellers, I'm not the only one  :)

I made a fairly simple card ....

DSCN0068w

... which would work well for a boy or a girl and is quick and easy to put together. I coloured the image using Copics but if you wanted to make the card even quicker, this image is available  in our Art Pad 11 - Babies.

The beautimous papers are from Perfect Pair and I also used ....

 DSCN0071w

... a little tag which was in the stamp set we had on the show.

If you didn't manage to bag your a set from the show, there's some fab little tags in the SET 40 - Babies Companion Stamps from our latest launch.

DSCN0069w

 DSCN0070w

Thanks for stopping by today and I'm off to decorate our tree and house.  I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who hasn't done theirs yet, so best get a wriggle on and deck those halls with boughs of holly (and basically lots of tat that I've collected over the years!!).

Have a fabulous day today and enjoy the rest of your weekend and as I won't be back on here until after the big day, have a wonderful Christmas.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

31 comments:

  1. pstttt she is so sweet.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Dawny! Have a fab Sunday. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Dawny, adorable image and I love the pretty design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fave baby stamp too, gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love this stamp. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww this is gorgeous, what a sweet image
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Dawny! Fab card and great colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soo Adorable!!! Fantastic Framing of the image.. Cute as can be! :o) Beautiful Bow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous - stunning - card Dawny - wishing you a wonderful Christmas break! Big Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's lovely. Love the polka dot swing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and precious card. It sure put a big smile on my face. TOO CUTE. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawny, such a cute card!!! Love the use of the dies.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waw looks so beautiful. love the gorgeous bow. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image, and a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  15. eine wunderschöne Karte, da mag man gar nicht laut werden
    Danke für´s Teilen
    LG hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG....such a precious image!! Beautiful coloring & card!! Just found out I'm going to be a grandmother for the 8th time!! I will be ordering these adorable baby images!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card! Love the colouring, but I cheated and bought the art pad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awh! Dawny this is just so cute!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely to see your card Dawny! Merry Christmas to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Dawny, This is beautiful. I have this stamp and love it too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww Dawny this is so sweet and the colours really pop, I love the background die cut..fab x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww, what a cutie! Love the double die cut mat, will have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete