Thursday, 12 December 2013

Day eleven winner …





12daysofchristmasblog


Hi everybody, a quick post from me before I leave for the day, I have our Day Eleven winner
It’s number 144 and that’s you
 
 

Day 11 winner

 
Well done, you won your choice of our 2 squirrel stamps, please email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk and we’ll get it sent out to you
 

Tomorrow's post will be a bit later because I'll announce the Day 12 winner and have to wait until the linky closes. You still have plenty of time to add your name if you would like to be in the draw to win 3 stamps on the post below
 
 
Have a lovely evening all
 


8 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to Louise for winning this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Louise! Very exciting for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the congrats postings everyone. I'm very happy to be a Christmas winner as I love Lili of the Valley products and am hoping for some new goodies from Santa soon. Happy Christmas to everyone! x

    ReplyDelete