Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Best of 2014, Part 1

 

Good morning crafters  …Merry Christmas to you all!

I know some of you will have a busy morning getting the turkey ready so if you’ve taken the time to stop by then thank you

I hope Santa brought you all something nice, maybe you had some lovely crafty goodies in your Christmas stocking?

*

The Design Team have been doing a great job looking after the blog while we are on holiday so I’ve hope you’ve enjoyed seeing the cards they’ve been sharing

I did this last year and everyone enjoyed it so I thought I’d do the same this year. Today and on New Years day I’ll be showing some of my favourite cards from 2013

I’ll do the team in alphabetical order  …and that means I’m up first!

I’ve picked this one from my own cards, I don’t often make shaped cards and was pleased with how this turned out

I used one of our Art Pads, they are great if you don’t like stamping and colouring or just don’t have the time

 

October - Brown

 

Becky is next and I’ve picked a recent piece of work. Becky made this hanging for us using the little girls shoes that were part of our recent baby launch

It’s a set of 3 canvases and is on display in our shop, it’s beautiful and the picture doesn’t do it justice

Shoes Hanging - Becky

 

Dawny next and I had to show one her little paper carts

These were hugely popular when we did them at the workshops and are perfect for showing off our lovely patterned papers

 

Paper Cart - Dawny

 

Debbie joined us in the Summer and our customers love her cards

This was one of my favourites, a lovely Christmas card using Red Squirrels Pine Tree

 

 

This next card is by Dena, Dena makes very pretty cards and I loved this one using Spring Time Bear

She hung him from the aperture so he was actually swinging, how clever!

 

 

I was spoiled for choice choosing a card by Elise, she has made a few where she has combined 2 stamps in one scene and this is one of my favourites

She has used Skipping and Summer Church on this cheerful card and also made a matching tag with one of our Statement stamps and a Pretty Grungy greeting

 

 

Fleur is next and I loved this card she made with our popular Snow Family stamp

She’s used lots of dies and frantage to create a snowy scene

 

Snow Family - Fleur

Last for today is our Gretha and I’ve chosen  another Christmas card

This stamp is A Christmas Carol and I like the colour scheme that Gretha chose, the purple is unusual and I love it with the kraft card!

Christmas Carol

 

*

 

That’s it, my first top picks from the past year

I’m handing back over to the Design team now,there will be a card every day throughout the holidays and I’ll be back on New Years day with the rest of my favourites

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone

xx

 

25 comments:

  1. Stunning cards!! I also found some of my favorite cards from the DT.
    Merry christmas to all of you!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well. I love your choices, they are all stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Anne. Merry Christmas to you and everyone at LOTV. I've just had breakfast in bed and my hubby has gone down to bring our presents up to open. .so exciting. The family arrive at noon. .can't wait. Have a fantastic time hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely christmas day all! Great card line-up Anne, I've adored every one of them! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Art, all off them .
    Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Blessings Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and a huge thank you to the entire DT for all the gorgeous creations and inspiration in 2013!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks dt team for al off your beautiful cards.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  8. a wonderful selection! Your job I would not want to do,
    I would certainly be no easy decision for only one card.
    wishes you a wonderful Christmas.
    hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolut gorgeous choices here,they´re all so gorgeous work, but then everything all year has been so amazing, that I don´t envy, that you had to pick sooo few among soooo many gorgeous ones.
    Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and loads of fun and joy with your loved ones around this Holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous choices
    Merry Christmas to everyone
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to all you lovely talented ladies! hope you all have a fantastic time :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Christmas to all the team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry, merry to you all. Lovely cards and projects here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this looks gorgeous! Marry Christmas! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very Happy Christmas to you all what a lovely look back at all the cards
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are all fabulous Anne - a very happy christmas to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning all of them and love the baby shoes-merry Christmas to you all
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely lovely selection you have chosen anne! We have had a lovely day and were all very spoilt by Santa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Anne a very cutie collection,love them all.Hope you and your daers have had a merry christmas,I hope so.Thank you for this wonderful collection,it´s great!
    big christmas hugs Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry,of course merry christmas to all of you from the Design Team! Everyone made a wonderful job and your creations are always so adorable.Your blog is one of the best ever, with so cutie items I can´t wait to see the newest collections.
    Every card show us everytime wonderful inspirations,thank you all for this.It´s always a big help and show us new ways creating so beautiful cards,I love them all.The last three weeks I wasn´t able to go online,because my PC striked and did nothing,grrrrrrrr.That made me so sad and angry,it was really a bad time for me without all you lovely bloggers.I missed you and the others so much.Today thank god it´s going on and I´m so happy about this,yeah!
    Wish all of you and your dears wonderful christmas holidays have a beautiful time together and enjoy it.These days never came back! Send you all a big cuddle and
    big hugs,Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic Cards!!! Each and every one of them are Beautiful!!.. Wonderful stamps.. And I love all the different designs.. Beautiful work!!! Merry Christmas! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. fab cards, love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fantastic show of stunning cards. Impossible to pick a winner!! Happy Christmas to all and looking forward to a brilliant 2014. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful collection Anne, I don't know how you managed to pick just one project each from each DT, that would be a near impossible task!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete