Monday, 2 December 2013

20% sale and the December challenge …

 

 

Crikey crafters, you are loving our 20% off sale!!

The phone hasn’t stopped ringing since midday and poor Erica has been sat in the same spot since then printing off all your orders. We will try to get them packed and shipped as soon as possible but please do allow an extra couple of days at this busy time.

The website was so busy that the server kept going down so if you have had trouble ordering then please keep trying, it seems to be all working well at the moment

A couple of things to note…  

1. Please check your order before you checkout, we do usually try to oblige but when we are this busy we won’t have the time to amend or change orders

2. Any previous offers have expired, the current 24 hour sale is for 20% off all orders over £20 until midday tomorrow (UK time) and that is the only offer that is on the website at the moment

3. The sale is while stocks last, if an item is showing as out of stock sorry but we can’t take back orders

*

It has been so busy today that I haven’t had chance to do the December challenge

I’ll try and have that up as soon as possible for you and announce our November winners

Enjoy the rest of your Monday everyone!

 

14 comments:

  1. You must be rushed off your feet Anne...I look forward to seeing the new challenge later x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been over and put my order in its working fine.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honestly not surprised it's been so busy! The new release is gorgeous, and then you've got a fantastic sale on top of that... Maybe next time you'll have to call in some reinforcements! (For future reference, I work for tea, lol)

    I hope you're all managing to get through the day ok, and don't worry about the challenge. I'm sure we can manage to wait a while longer! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so hard to wait longer for so nice stuff! Like sitting on hot stones :-) I'm a part of this busy server as I've done some small recomendation in our Polish stamiping crafters world - sorry for that but we just can't miss it!
    I was so lucky I've done order when it was ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no probs ordering, thank you so much for such a great offer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the successful sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOUW it sure sounds like you girls are really busy there, but don´t forget to stop and breathe now and then too. I´m sure we´ll all understand, that you´re all just humans.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just placed my order and no problems for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I placed two orders and am very happy thank you so much Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too placed an order, but it was about 12.30pm and i had no problems, thanks for the great offer too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heheheh, reassuring to hear that trade is good! Managed to get my order in at lunchtime today. Shall be stalking the postman now (grin). Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sister ordered my Christmas pressies - some stamps from the new release and some older ones too - can't wait to open them up ;) hehe!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you l have placed my order x

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks a bunch for the great discount!

    ReplyDelete