Wednesday, 27 November 2013

The British Craft Awards …

 

 

 

 

ca_mainlogo[1]

 

 

 

Hey everyone, how’s your day so far?

I’ve had quite a few queries about voting in the British Craft Awards. It is the British awards which means that only British Company's are eligible to win but voting is open to anyone wherever you are

We have so many lovely customers all over the World, we would really love you to all vote for us so here’s a little step by step guide;

Firstly you need to go to  http://www.britishcraftawards.com/ and select to vote in the craft categories

The first section is the one that seems to be confusing people as you need to select a region, this is not where you live, it is the location of the shop you are voting for. You can really choose any of them from this category but if you don’t have a preference just tick ‘other’ in any of the regions

The next question is craft retailer who went the extra mile. You can vote from the list or you might like to choose ‘other’ and write Lili of the Valley in the box

It does ask for a reason on some of these questions but if you don’t want to write anything you may just put . which will allow you to move onto the next category

Next is best online retailer, it does say UK but you must vote to move on so again it would lovely if you selected ‘other’ and wrote Lili of the Valley in the box

Next is about craft chain stores so you can vote or just opt for ‘don’t visit them’

Now it’s us, we’re nominated for the most inspirational craft blog 

Next is favourite paper craft range, again you can vote or select other and write Lili of the Valley in the box if you love our papers and art pads

Now us again, this one is stamp range you couldn’t resist

We would really be over the moon if we could win these 2 awards especially as it’s voted for by our customers

There are then a few questions about the craft products which you like to use, dies etc

Nearly there…

 favourite card designer is next and our design team member Dawny is up for this award so we’d love you to vote for her (Dawn Phillips)

The final question is about your favourite presenter or demonstrator on craft TV. If you don’t have a preference you can opt for ‘I don’t watch craft TV’ or if you enjoyed our shows and loved watching Dawny create then you can choose other and write Dawn Phillips in the box! If everyone does this we might get our lovely Dawny a couple of awards too!!

That’s it, you just need to put in your name and address (and don’t forget to check the ‘no marketing’ boxes if you prefer not to be added to their mailing lists)

Thanks so much everyone for voting, I’m sure if we win we will be celebrating with some fabulous candy for you!!

 

See you tomorrow for theme Thursday

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Well I sure hope, that you´ll win, as you have some really awesome stuff there. So I´ll go and cast my vote there too now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you win you have my vote all the way
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you already and added Dawny as my fave presenter too as I love the LOTV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already voted, although I admit some of the questions were a little confusiong :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already been and done it (of course I voted for my fave company - the one who I just can't seem to resist when they bring out new cuties, and the same company who I booked my holiday close to this year so I could come and visit!!!!). I hope you get lots of other votes. Fingers crossed for you guys.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have voted for you in all catagories, no choice really, your products, website and customer service is second to none. Just recieved my lovely prize in the post today (was lucky enought to win the weekly prize on Monday) I ordered one of the sentiments stamps very late on Monday night and recieved them today, how is that for quick delivery.I am delighted with them, they are beautiful and as I have them so quickley I will be able to use them on my daughters birthday card this weekend. Thank you again for choseing me and for your excellent site. I really hope you win. Best wishes Maria

    ReplyDelete