Friday, 1 November 2013

Blog Hop winners …

 

 

Evening all, I had that ‘did i forget to do something?’ feeling niggling away at me for the last hour and couldn’t put my finger on it.

I was just on my way up the stairs for my bath with a book and a lovely glass of wine when it popped into my head, blimey I forgot to announce the winners of our blog hop!!

The prizes were hidden in Kim’s, Jen’s and my own blogs. Here are the winners, drawn at random from the comments left on those 3 cards;

*

From Kim’s blog…

Jenny

Oh my Kim, this is simply stunning. I just love everything about your lovely card <3 Jen xxx

from Jen’s blog…

WishCraft

Fab colours and design Jen, super stylish card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

and finally from my blog…

Niki Estes

Anne, this is so cute! I love the heart shaped die cut with this image. Great colors, papers, and embellishments, too

 

 

Well done everyone, you’ve each won a set of the 5 brand new girlie stamps

E-mail erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk with your address details and we’ll get those posted out to you on Monday

If any of you are in the UK and coming along tomorrow then of course you can collect them from the shop

Thanks everyone for joining in, I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards we made

Night all, have a lovely weekend  x

 

 

15 comments:

  1. You can enjoy your bath and wine now! Congratulations to the three lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. I hope you have a good weekend Anne.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the lucky ladies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...TOO FUNNY!! Just finished the hop only to realize it was already over & prizes awarded!! Not a waste though...saw many GORGEOUS creations. Your design team is over the top! I am wondering...did you just decide to advertise for the most FABULOUS design team ever in the world, and somehow round them all up for your team? Because these are always the most beautiful creations I see on this site ever!! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the three lucky ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw Anne, there's no rest is there. You' really are remarkable and such a dedicated lady. Have a lovely weekend! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to the winners.. enjoy:)xx
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh... is that really my name up there?! Thank you so much! Off to email you now :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I am so excited! Thanks so much!! I can't wait to use these little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeek just seen I am a winner. Thank you so much <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete