Friday, 18 October 2013

Snow Buddies…

 

 

Good morning everyone, I had a lovely break in London for a few days (and spent a bloomin’ fortune!)

Thanks to the DT for looking after the blog, I did keep checking in to see what they were up to, and just as I knew they would, they had some gorgeous cards to share with you this past week so thanks for all your encouraging comments. Because I wasn’t here on Monday to pick a winner I’ll draw 2 names next Monday from the last two weeks comments and you’ll each win a £10 voucher

*

Before today’s card I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge that our friends Mary and Andrea have started on their fab Ribbon Girl blog

It’s going to be held once a month and it’s a Lovely Lili challenge which means you have to use your Lili of the Valley products to be able to enter, there are some fab prizes and as always lots of inspiration from the design team. The first one started last weekend but you still have time to enter so do pop over and have a look here

*

Right, on with today’s post and I have a card from one of our lovely Guest Designers …

This is Nicola and she won one of 2 guest DT spots in our August challenge…

29.1.11-3.2.11 001

A little bit about me......I'm Nicola, hitting the big 40 this month and addicted to paper crafts!

I'm married with three adorable children - Joshua 10, Callum 7 and Jasmine 5 and we live in the East of England

I work part-time as a Preschool Assistant and I'm lucky that it doesn't take up too much of my time so I have plenty of time to get creative. I've always loved making things and used to do cross stitch until I discovered card making about seven years ago and haven't looked back since

I make a lot of shaped cards and 3D projects as I love anything unusual and out of the ordinary!

Nicola 2 October - Snow Buddies

Nicola made another fabulous shaped card for her second card and she’s used Snow Buddies

You’ve loved these cute Polar Bears and I’m not surprised seeing this card

You can see more details on Nicola’s own blog here and there will be more from her later in the month

 

*

 

Have a lovely Friday everyone, see you tomorrow

 

 

49 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous card. Welcome back Anne. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Sweet card, love the cute image and fabulous shape Nicola!
    Great to have you back Anne! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your card is stunning, Nicola.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Anne. I'm glad you enjoyed your break, London is my favourite city in the world. The new challenge over with the Ribbon Girls is great isn't it. Nicola's shaped card is terrific and those snow buddies are one of my faves from the Christmas release x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card from Nicola. I love that cute image, fabulous shape and gorgeous detailing too.
    It's nice to see you back Anne and pleased you had a good break.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and cutie image.
    Like it,
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a wonderful card - the image is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, need to work out how to make shaped cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, need to work out how to make shaped cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card from Nicola, the shape is so unusual, with the most beautiful details:).. love the Polar bears and of course little penguin too lol!!
    It's lovely to have you back,
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Anne! Glad you had a good time, but at least the blog was in good hands while you were away :-) x

    Stunning card! Gorgeous details and an adorable image of course.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a good time away, we have been well looked after with Lili lushness. Loving the new Ribbon Girl challenge too. I adore these polar bears and what a fabulous shaped card, well done Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie, both the stamp and the card! Very sweet!
    Regards, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you had a fun break, even though expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back Anne! Glad you had a good time, but at least the blog was in good hands while you were away ;o)
    what a fabulous shaped card, well done Nicola
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had such a fab time! Nicola's card is stunning! An absolutely amazing and cute creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful card, beautifully designed and embellished, love the sweet image, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, Nicola, will be looking out for that challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card Nicola! Welcome back Anne. It sounds like you had a terrific time away x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwww what a delightful card
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, Anne, welcome back!
    What a beautiful card that nicola has made.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card from Nicola. Love the shaped card and all the embellishments.
    Glad you had a good break Anne.
    Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, beautifully put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That shaped card is beautiful and I love the little penguin and polar bear - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely shaped card Nicola - really pretty! Well done on getting the guest DT spot! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome back Anne! Nicola that is very very pretty card there! I just think this image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. super card from Nicola and such a fab image - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card, so much attention to detail. Love the polar bear Christmas stamps. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a beautiful card. I love all the fabulous embossing powder on the trees and around the card.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Snow buddies is a favourite of mine. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hope you enjoyed your time off, Anne....welcome back! I just adore this image...GORGEOUS card! Love the sparkly trees.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet stamp and a super card, love the glitter Best Wishes Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Welcome back Anne!
    What a lovely card from Nicola!!
    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a beautiful card, love the shape and all that gorgeous texture! And of course the image is just fab :) Glad you had fun in London Anne :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. H Anne this is Truly stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow!! no words to explain.. stunning creation!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG this is just stunning. I'm starting to lose track of which images I have though. I think I may have bought one twice! Hmmm, do I have this one yet? LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Anne, This is not just a card, it is an amazing work of art. I love these bears too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Waw this is really pretty, I love the shape. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow I love this easel shape.Stunning card. X

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the trees and the stamp is so sweet Regards Maria

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely cards. i love "Snow Buddies" How did you color the ice bear?

    ReplyDelete