Saturday, 26 October 2013

James and our Quick Cards column…

 

 

Good morning crafters, thanks for taking time out of your Saturday to stop by

We have got a Lili of the Valley column in issues 119, 120 and 121 of Quick Cards magazine which is quite exciting!

Lisa is writing it and sharing all our news and I have made a card for each feature

*

This is the card that is shown in issue 119 which is on sale now and I’ve used a fab James the Bear image from one of our Art Pads

This pad is called Furry Christmas and has an adorable selection of James The Bear images along with our popular Jack, Patch and Puss and also our new Polar Bears

They are great if you’re not a stamper or your colouring is not quite up to scratch. Our stampers also love them too because there are always times when you need to make a quick card

There are 30 pages in each pad for just £6, Laila sourced a lovely quality smooth white card and you get 3 each of 10 different images – great value for money!

Furry Christmas - Anne

I used our Candles and Cake papers on my card

They’re not really Christmas papers but I love the red and the green out of this pad for Christmas cards, they’re such gorgeous bright shades   …perfect!

The ‘hope your day is filled with joy’ sentiment is from Christmas Handwritten Phrases. This and the regular Handwritten Phrases are my go to stamps when I need a greeting and are always on my desk. I love the font and there is a sentiment for any occasion on these 2 sets

Hope you like it, I’ll put the full details on my own blog later if you would like to know what I used

 

*

That’s it from me, have a lovely Saturday all

 

41 comments:

  1. WOUW that is so cool to get into not just once but three times in a row, that should give a chance for people to see it. And this card is sooooooo gorgeous Anne, I´ll definitely look forward to see the others too later.
    Have a wonderful week-end now everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauwww this one , is very nice.
    rianxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great card, Anne!!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Fab colours Anne. These pads will be a life saver for quick cards. Have a super weekend! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pads are great for quicker cards and who could go wrong with the adorbale James, fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see this pad in the non coloured pads too Anne. They sound the perfect Bear selection. Your card is so pretty and it must be great to see your work in print. Enjoy the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and beautiful card and these pads are fabulous if you need a card quickly
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovley card, I think the pads are such a great idea, Love the non coloured ones too as I can colour when I have a spare half hour and not have time to get started in the craft room. Loved the cards using your products in simply cards and papercraft too. Best wishes Mariaxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Anne, I love the that cute image and the papers and layout are fabulous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Anne. I love the colours and design and James the bear look fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anne, he is gorgeous, fabulous card, and well done girls at LOTV, for having the magazine column xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card and big congrats on the column xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable card! And how exciting to have not one but three columns in a row! Guess I shall have to make sure I grab myself a copy for the next few months. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the new columns, James looks lovely.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking forward to seeing the new column.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love this image and the simple grey tone with just a touch of red is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful colouring of James, gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is just lovely. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card. I love the colours.
    Hugs, Guida

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done for getting in the magazine! Such a cute card is bound to get more Lotv followers from the magazine. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely colors!! and a very nice card.. the sentiment is very nice..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous :) Congrats on the magazine work, you all deserve the exposure :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. AWESOME!!!! i love the art pads too and will use them on my this year christmascards as i will be gone most of november :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card. Constellations on your columns in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous card Anne, love these images of James.. I love the art pads, coloured and uncoloured as they are quick and easy to use. Congratulations too on the magazine assignment, you must be right chuffed: xx
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats on the magazine column, wonderful card too, lovely cute image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Georgeous! So cute! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is adorable, Anne! Fantastic papers and a darling image! You've showcased the topper perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Anne, Oh I do love James. He is gorgeous. I will have to buy the mag and have a look at your pages. I have done quite a few mag pages and know what hard work goes into them. Photos of all stages of a project and the instructions, with a limitation on size and amount of words. I found that harder than coming up with the project in the first place! Have a good Sunday and enjoy the extra hour in bed! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous card! Amazing coloring and I just love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love using the art pads. My colouring skills aren't so good so this is great for me. Also like the wide variety of images, 10 in each pad. If I really like one image I can always buy the stamp LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Huge congrats on your magazine column and what a beautiful card! The DP looks perfect for Christmas and I adore little James bear :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete