Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Feeding Robins …

 

 

 

Morning bloggers, thanks as always for taking the time to stop by and I hope you’re all well?

I have a card from Fi to show you today who is our other guest designer for October

Fiona and Nicola each won a Guest DT spot with their fabulous cards in our August challenge

Here’s a little bit about her;

IMGP1596

 

So, my name is Fiona or Fi for short! I'm married with 2 children, one is flying the nest with his girlfriend some time soon :( and the other is 15 and she is very high maintenance!! We also have a golden lab who is now an old girl and quite poorly so she gets lots of love and attention 

I live in a little town called Bathgate which is almost half way between Glasgow and Edinburgh. I also work full time and I have to say...I do really enjoy my job most of the time.  I work in HR for a large entertainment company  ...one of the biggest in fact, and have been there for almost 14 years. 

I have always been into some kind of arts and crafts and when the kids were little I took up knitting which I do love too but then as time goes on they don't want to wear knitted jumpers so I took up card making as I was encouraged by my friend. That was about 5 years ago   ....I could never stop now!!


I have had a few guests spots over the past couple of years but I am on the Team at The Sugar Bowl and I co run Sweet Stampin Challenge.  I have a guest spot coming up at My Mum's Craft Shop in November

 

*

 

Fi has used Feeding Robins on her card...

 

Fiona 3 October - Feeding Robins

 

 

Isn’t it lovely!

She’s also used the little Noel tag which is from our popular Christmas Grungy Messages set

Fi will put the full details on her own blog here so do go and visit …and you can see more of her lovely cards on there too

See you tomorrow, enjoy your Tuesday everyone

 

43 comments:

  1. Love this card by Fiona, gorgeous layout, wall feature and fab colours, truly amazing! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne Fi's card is a real cracker, I love the blues and the very clever window scene. Just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous! The colours are incredible and the glitter is a perfect touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning caard here, and in such gorgeous colors too. I simply LOVE it. Wonderful work done here Fi, you´re such a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. Love that cool blue wall, it really set's the wintery feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, lovely design! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Christmassy card - the robins are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Like the addition of the trees and snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fi, I love your work and this is fabulous, gorgeous blues x

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite stamps anf Fi has made a gorgeous card, beautiful colours and design, Kate X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Beautiful!!! I love this stamp but am worried about trying to do the wall, how have you done yours is it a backdrown stamp? or paper? I must be brave and have a go. Best wishes Mariaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and beautiful card Fi
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww that image is just delightful and coloured so beautifully. I love the gorgeous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really a very sweet card, and so much work, cutting everything out individually and then doing the embossed brick wall... Very, very good job!
    Regards, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! this is amazing Fi, your cutting out is fabulous.. Stunning Card hunnie..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely lovely card!!!
    And I can sooo relate to having teens. :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! I love that the image is cut out and put on the wall ,it looks so right. All the embellishments are great. Love it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card from Fi. Love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Fiona - really fabulous details - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a very Lovely card by Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh WOW what a wonderful cheerful Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a lovely card Fi

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great X-mas card for a boy. Love all the blue!

    Hugs,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute image. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fi's card is gorgeous! I really love that image! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Waw this is gorgeous! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pretty card. Love this image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh! I love this card! Fabulous fussy cuts and scene with the brick background.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fabulous card such an adorable image and coloured to perfection as always your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card, what a fantastic little scene this is! Lovely colours, the way the wall is done is fantastic and I love the little tag too :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is a stunning card! I really love all the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is stunning! I love the way the image is colored - it really pops! such a lovely image and your colouring and embellishments are amazing!!! CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  33. How lovely, the details are fantastic.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete