Monday, 2 September 2013

September challenge, and our August winners …

 

 

largemonthlychallenge880

Hey everyone, September already and so it’s time to announce our next challenge

Firstly the winners of our August ‘Make it Festive’ challenge

Drawn at random they are

 

 

1stprize260

 

August challenge - 1st

 

 

The first prize goes to entry 25 and that is you…

* Kanda *

 

 

2ndprize260

 

August challenge - 2nd

 

 

The second prize is entry 54 and that is you…

* Marilyn *

 

Well done ladies, email erica@liliofthevalley for your prizes

 

 

3rdprize260

 

The third prize is of course that fabulous Guest dt spot with us

We’ll need some time to look at the entries and decide this so the winner will be announced later in the week

***

We had some lovely entries this month, thanks to everyone for joining in, you all deserve a prize!

For September I wanted something that could apply to Christmas cards as I know many of you are busy with these at the moment, but also something for those of you that are taking a break from Christmas!

The new challenge is…

Ribbon and Lace

Simply use some ribbon and/or lace on your card or project along with a Lili of the Valley image

You can see more details along with how to enter on our challenge page at the top of the blog

Good luck!

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners :-) very lucky people.
    Good Luck to everyone who entered the GDT draw as well.
    Hugs
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!

    Ribbon and lace? Guess I'd better locate myself some more girlie stamps! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee, I can't believe I've won.
    Thank you so much, you've really made my day.
    Congrats to the other winner too and I'm off to email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your winners. This is my first ever LOTV challenge win and I am thrilled. Congrats to the other gals too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all winners!!
    Thanks for the new challenge,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biiiig CONGRATS to the lucky winners here, there were also so many gorgeous entries, so it´ll be almost impossible to get even close to any of those. Spp many talented girls out there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats to the winners!
    I annoyed with myself because I forgot to add GDT to my challenge entry. Never mind hopefully there will be another chance sometime!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners! There were some wonderful entries x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners. I can't wait to find time to start creating for this challenge. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners - well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done girls on your lovely wins:)...
    Lovely challenge this month too!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete