Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Open days, workshops and Snow Family …

 

 

 

Morning all, thanks for stopping by

Before today’s card a few dates for your diary;

Our shop will be open on Saturday 12th October instead of the 5th. We are usually open the first Saturday of the month but it clashes with the Harrogate show and we know that most of our customers like to visit the show. The workshops for this date are all now fully booked.

November 2nd is the first of our seasonal open days, as always there will be demos, refreshments and special offers. The workshops for this date are also fully booked

November 30th is our final open day of the year and will be our Christmas party! The all day workshops with Dawny have been so popular that we are planning another so make sure you get your name down as it’s already filling up quickly. The cost is £40 and you will do 5 cards and projects throughout the day, all materials are provided and you will take home your finished items. This will be the same format as before but the makes will be different and everyone who has attended previous classes has really enjoyed the day!

*

 

Another Christmas card today and one of my favourite stamps from the 2013 Christmas collection (I seem to say that quite a lot, I have many favourites!!)

This is Snow Family and our Fleur made this lovely card …

Snow Family - Fleur

Fleur has used a sentiment from Christmas Handwritten Phrases

We’ve had lots of requests for these cute DooHickey tree dies so now have them in the shop at last and should have the fence shortly

They won’t be going on the website but we are happy happy to post dies out so give us a call if you would like to order these. We also have the Spellbinders Floral Ovals and the Cheery Lynn snowflakes that Fleur has used on this card

We’ve had quite a few customers asking why we only have the dies, punches, pens etc in the shop. The website will continue to be only for our own products, the shop is great but is there because we have the premises and we have no plans to become a general online craft supplier  …there are so many already

*

That’s it from me, see you tomorrow for another Theme Thursday and I’ll let you know who was the winner of the Perfect Pair paper pad in last weeks draw

Have a good day

 

46 comments:


  1. Hallo Anne ,that is a wonderful card ,I love snowmans ....The Coleurs are beautiful...

    deine Karte ist Klasse ,ich liebe Schneemänner und die Farbkombi ist total schön

    hug anne2411

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous card. I love the warm colours Fleur has used.

    Can't wait for the workshop on 12th Oct.

    Holly x

    p.s. thank you so much for my voucher - spent already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute stamp Anne and Fleur's card is just gorgeous. Good luck with all the open days..30th Nov is special for our family as it's my Mum's 80th birthday and a little party is in the planning.....;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just used brown and white for a Christmas card. Nice to see others use that combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Love the colors and the design.
    Thanks for sharing Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp is one of my faves from the latest collection too, gorgeous card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love this stamp too. I also have many favourites! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card from Fleur.. love the colours she has used, and the design is gorgeous.. This is also one of my favourites, and is waiting to be coloured up on my desk lol!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beauty! Fleur always makes such wonderful cards with a really limited palette - true genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I bought this stamp as it is one of my faves too, just adorable and what a gorgeous card in these colours, love it and love those trees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous card and fab stamp! I just realised I don't have any LOTV snowmen stamps yet! Shall have to remedy this very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love the way the snow has been done all over the image.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card & the snowmen as fab. Love the dies that have been used & the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card, love all the different elements x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. I love the image, beautiful soft colours and wonderful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. I love those cute snowmen and all the pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful card from Fleur - just so beautiful - love the snow family image and thanks for the info on the new open days and workshops - one of these days!!!! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card from Fleur! Love the snowmen, the colouring really brings them to life. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a nice card, i love this colors
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet little card, gorgeous image :) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fleur makes such wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card from Fleur, she uses a lovely colour scheme and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely and wonderful card.
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous. Love the brown white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a lovely card with the muted browns and vintage feel : )

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. I like how it still feels wintery using browns. Great job Fleur.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Every day you post a card and it's immediately my new favourite stamp, lol!! Lovely card, beautiful colours, love brown, very underused.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fleur's card is gorgeous! I love the colors and details! Wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a lovely card from Fleur today. I love that fence die!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love, love, love this beautiful card, it's awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this snowman family and this card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowwww, what a beauty. So nice stamp and colouring.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just wish I lived nearer so I could come to one of your workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  35. It would be so nice to vicit you. oh well maybe some day in the future.... I love this card! So cozy and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card and such a lovely stamp too. looking forward to the workshop and having a full day playing. x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous card, that image is so cute :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Anne, this is one of my favourite stamps too. Fleur's card is stunning. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Anne, Think these are the most adorable snow people I have seen. This stamp may well be finding it's way home with me before Christmas!











    ReplyDelete
  40. this is so beautiful, one of my favo stamps!!
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  41. su sweet These 3 ... TFS Fleur *love your artworks *hugs
    hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fleur's card is amazing, lovely tree dies used! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fleur's card is amazing, lovely tree dies used! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete