Sunday, 1 September 2013

Cute Fairy and a new Guest Designer …

 

 

 

Good morning everyone, I hope you’re all having a nice weekend?

It’s the 1st of September (already!!) so I have a new guest designer for you today

I think lots of you will already know her  …it’s the lovely Andrea Gourley

 

me

 

 

Andrea, along with her mum Mary run the fabulous Ribbon Girl online shop

Here’s a little bit about her …

I've always been a crafter, I studied Textiles and Design to A Level at school then went on to University to complete my teaching degree with Art, Textiles and Design and now I'm a teacher in a special needs school through the week and a cardmaker, crafter and general mess maker at the weekends. I also help my Mam run her ribbon and embellishment shop - The Ribbon Girl.  I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne and have a four-legged Westie fur baby called Haggis - he keeps me on my toes as he is always getting into mischief and usually has a covering of glitter from lying under my craft table

 

***

 

 

This is Andrea’s first lovely card for us and she’s used the Cute Fairy stamp…

Andrea 1 September - Cute Fairy

 

Andrea 1 September - Cute Fairy 2

 

 

Isn't it pretty?

Andrea used a handy printed sentiment from Pad 8, this is also available as a stamp in Set 6 Dreamy Days

 

You can see more of Andrea’s lovely cards on her own blog here   …and don’t forget to visit The Ribbon Girl, it’s an Aladdin’s cave of gorgeousness!!

 

*

 

Have a great Sunday everyone, see you tomorrow when I’ll have a new Challenge and also announce our August winners

 

38 comments:

  1. Lovely fairy card Andrea, love the chosen colour, fab layout and design! Great sunday delight. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible cuteness, love all that embossing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Andrew and love the card, can I ask when you make a card with overhangs like your fence how do you post it, does it have to go it a box please. Love all the pretty little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea, what a nice cart.
    greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see Andrea here and what a gorgeous first card, love the soft colours and beautifully embellished

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Andrea...I love the Ribbon Girls ;0) Such a delicate sweet first GD card...looking forward to seeing more ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card from Andrea. The little fairy is adorable and I love all the pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty - I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card from Andrea. I love the cute image, pretty colours and gorgeous detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I look forward to seeing more of Andrea's LOTV creations! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card and soo nice to read and know a bit more about Andrea, thanks for sharing!!!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see your work Andrea! What a pretty creation! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Andrea, the image is so sweet and lovely embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! This is really beautiful and girly!! I love all the frantage and how Andrea has framed
    the image with those gorgeous flowers!!.. This little fairy is sooo cute!..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card! The frantage makes a beautiful frame. And of course the image is so very cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What sweet.

    Nice Sunday.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What sweet.

    Nice Sunday.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card I love that fairy

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card!! Love the layout & all the pretty embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Andrea...

    Pretty card.. just going over to look at your blog now..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, love it :) Looking forward to seeing more of Andrea's fabulous creations :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card. I like how bits are popping out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love the frantage. Hope to see another of Andrea's cards soon. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a pretty card! I love those little flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a cutie. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely! All the details are gorgeous! Carole Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow
    What a lovely pink girly card,
    simply delightful,
    looking forward to seeing more of Andrea's creations,
    hugs,
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing card, love the little flowers. Hope to see more of Andrea's cards soon

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome Andrea! What a lovely and cute card you made. I look forward to see more of your work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely card the details are just fab, Welcome Andrea hope to see more of your work soon x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aww thank you for all the lovely comments about my card, blogger didn't behave and my post didn't publish on my own blog but it's there now. Julye - I post my cards in boxes if they have bits and pieces hanging over the edges or if they have lumpy bumpy bits, they will post as a 'large letter' here in the UK, link is in my post on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete