Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Christmas Workshop and Party Pup …





Morning crafters, how are you all today?
 

Be sure to put September 7th in your diaries which is our next LOTV Open Day, this will be the first of our two 'Christmas' Open Days this year!
Come and see our full range of Christmas stamps and card making products, plus we have lots of inspiration for your festive crafting!
As always there will be some special offers, sneak previews, refreshments and free demonstrations
 
 
Unfortunately the All Day Christmas workshop with Dawny is now fully booked but because we had such a  high demand we are now able to offer a repeat on Saturday 12th October (this will be exactly the same classes)
 
It’s the Harrogate GNPE show on the first weekend in October so we will be opening the shop the following Saturday instead as we know a lot of our customers like to visit the show
 
The workshop is for a full day, Saturday 12th October, from 10.15am - 3.45pm
The cost is £40 per person which covers the 5 classes and all materials are provided
 
Here’s what you will be doing;
* The Perfect Girlie Christmas Card
* The Perfect Christmas Card for a Man
* Christmas Gift Bag & Tags
* Christmas Cracker
* Christmas Hanging Decorations

 
If you fancy coming along for a day of Crafty Christmas fun then contact erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk to book your place. Don’t leave it too long though as this one is also filling up quickly!

 
*
 

Onto today cards and I have 3 for the price of 1 for you this morning!
Jen made these fabulous cards with one of our older Christmas characters
This is Party Pup  ….he’s so cute and it’s a shame that he’s been overlooked a bit of late, everybody say aahh!!
 





 
 
 


 

 
 
*

I hope you enjoyed seeing these lovely cards as much as I did!
Jen also used Handwritten Christmas Phrases for her sentiments

 
 
*
 
 

See you tomorrow for another Theme Thursday
 

Have a lovely day


47 comments:

  1. Up nice and early this morning as we are coming home from our lovely holiday in Devon! These cards are very sweet. What a cute little doggy! Great christmas cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were nearer than Leeds, I would be there for your open days ;0) I did say a triple ahhh to Jen's gorgeous set of puppy cards, such bright cheerful souls! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh, I love what Jen has done with Party Pup, such cute images. I wish I lived nearer to attend your open days, but I'm sure you will be full to bursting anyway.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Im all booked on the October workshop and can't wait. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo gorgeous cards here from Jen, they´re just beautiful all 3 of them.
    Boy I wish I lived elsewhere some times, but I don´t, so I know too well unfortunately, that I´ll never be able to attend any of your great classes. But have you ever considdered to make some of all these classes as phototutorials, so all us, who can´t ever be there, could maybe buy a written tutorial from you, so we could also get a chance to make the same things some times??? I know, I would love that possibility, as I live a place, where there´s absolut nothing available here, and have always been referred to learn this way, so I´m used to it. Just a suggestion to considder, but I know, I would love it, and I can´t belive, that I´m the only one. I´m sure, you could sell loads of them, if they´re not too expensive, so everyone can afford it. Then we could all get the chance to follow from apart too, when you made new classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryann, we have a tutorials section on the website and quite a few of the items we've made in our workshops are on there with instructions. We don't sell them, we're more than happy to put them on the website so that everyone can join in and have a go.
      Anne x

      Delete
  6. X mas party??
    No LOTV no party..ha,ha,
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I lived nearby as I would love to come to the workshop. Three very cute cards today, awwww

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute.. love the handwritten phrases too....

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute.Love the Handwritten Phrases.Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this little pup, great cards, Love the layouts
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to come to your workshop, wish it wasn't so far from me. These cards are gorgeous, love this little puppy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fabulous CAS cards! I just love the cute puppies. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards Jen, just love all the great images and simplicity of white space! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these, such gorgeous images and Jen's CAS designs are always so inspiring
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous xmas cards they are super cute. A little bit far for the workshop for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute cards - I love the wee puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This puppy is so cute. What a great selection of cards. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww cute cards. I love seeing some of the older stamps getting used!
    Hugs
    Kelly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are fabulous - love them - wish I could make the workshop but I'm going to Hrrogate and two weekends in a row just aren't feasible1!!!Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  20. clean en simple i love it!

    Hermien

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these cards & i really have to get the handwritten sentiments as they are so nice x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Funny cards. So cuete!!!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  23. So very cute, absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful trio of cards, I love those little guys! Too cute :D Great clean style too, just fabulous :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love what Jen has done with Party Pup, such cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh he is a sweeties. I have to admit to not seeing him before either, even though he's an older stamp! Beautiful cards too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such cuties! You are right, that little puppy deserves to be put back into focus! And the CAS look of the cards goes just so well with it!
    Regards, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely set. Such cute images

    ReplyDelete
  29. So simple and sweet!! I love it! The coloring looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, these cards are so sweet! Love the CAs style, great for batch making. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jen's cards are absolutely adorable! Darling pups!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my... This little pup is so gosh darn adorable!! Just like your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awwww such sweet little cards. Need to book my place for october x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  34. LOvely set of cards, thanks for the inspiration,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wish I lived closer to attend the class. Fantastic cards...love the CAS look!!! The images are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute cards. Making me think of a different way to make my Christmas cards. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Got my place booked - yabba dabba dooo!!!!
    Gorgeous inspiration from Jen - love the CAS designs - really highlights the adorable images.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete