Sunday, 28 July 2013

Skipping!






Morning all, thanks for stopping by   …I hope you’re having a lovely weekend wherever you are



 
 
 
 
Don’t forget there is still time to enter our monthly challenge, for July the theme is Pretty in Pink so we want to see all your cards that have some pink on them
 
It can be your colouring, backing papers, ribbons, embellishments etc   …in fact the pinker the better!
The winners are drawn at random so that everyone has the same chance, and if you don’t have your own blog you can email us your entry
 
You can enter here or at the top of the blog on our CHALLENGE PAGE


*
 

As promised we’re having a little break from Christmas this weekend and here’s a lovely card made by Mindy
 
She’s used the Skipping stamp which is one of the cute Summer images that were released last month


 
 




Hope you like it, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow
 


 

31 comments:

  1. soooooooo pretty. i love the papers. holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and the colour scheme is great! Really different x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh this one is so sweet,
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card by Mindy, and I like the combination of backing papers.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, lovely image really like the navy with the flowers angxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous I love that image and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Such a sweet image and I love the colours and pretty embellishments
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolut gorgeous card here, and I so love the papers used on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty image, on my next wish list, gorgeous colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh what a sweet stamp and card...makes my heart skip ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card.

    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card - beautiful image xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love that image :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. such a sweet image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Like the colouring

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow it's gorgeous Mindy.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anne, Very pretty card and I love this stamp. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore that stamp! I almost bought it when I was in the shop the other week, but ended up going with one of the lovely Chinese ones instead... Next time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do like that sweet skipping stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the image and love Mindy's colouring. Fab 'blue streaky bits' in the background surrounding the image. It really makes the image stand out.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card. I like the pearl and raffia details. Great image

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a lovely card, she is a pretty little girl

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mindy's card is adorable! I love the colors and the darling image! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous. I need that stamp!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute. Great coloring and fun image.

    ReplyDelete