Monday, 1 July 2013

Our July guest designer …

 

 

Good morning bloggers, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend

~~~

Here’s the winner of last weeks commenters candy;

Sonia Wall

Well done Sonia, contact me for your voucher code

Don’t forget to leave us a comment as you pass through each day because they all go in a draw at the end of each week to win a £10 voucher

***

Thank you especially for all your kind comments on yesterdays post, Anita was thrilled with the response to her work and she did leave a little note for you all which I’ve copied here if you missed it …

Hello dear people,

Thank you very much for all .... all sweet messages. Loved it nice to be able ziejn for LOTV. Guest designer Keep a big fan of these sweet stamps and have quite a few in the house. The response was enormous fun. Maybe I'll come back as a guest designer. Wish you much fun and stamp like to see you on my blog warm regards,

Love Anita

***

Today I have a wonderful new guest designer to introduce to you, I’m sure many of you will have come across this lady in blog land and she is a huge Lili of the Valley fan

It’s the lovely…

~~ Natalie ~~

DSC_0046

“I currently work in a Plant Nursery and I have been crafting for just over 5 years. Both card-making and gardening are my passions so I spend all my time during the day doing either one of these! I am currently on the DT for 5 Challenge blogs, one of which I run myself. I love both the cute & pretty style of crafting as well as the messy, inky side too which results in me always experimenting with new styles and techniques!”

Here’s the first card that Natalie has made for us …

LOTV Card 1

…and here’s a list of everything she used;

It Takes Two stamp and sentiment from Set 8

Petal Fresh Papers

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Paper Doily, Ribbon, Cheesecloth, Dew Drops, Flower Charm & Glitter from The Ribbon Girl

Memento Ink & Copic Ciao Markers – C1, C3, C5, E21, R11, R20, Y21 & B93

***

Isn’t it lovely, I hope you’ll help me give a warm welcome to Natalie

There will be more from her throughout July and you can visit her own blog http://ngcards.blogspot.co.uk/ to see more of her lovely work

***

Don’t forget that there will be a new challenge starting today at midday and I’ll be back later to announce the June winners

Enjoy your day all x

 

 

 

38 comments:

  1. Welcome natalie, you made a great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Natalie, hope you enjoy your time as guest designer. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauwww, natalie it's a very nice card.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Natalie!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Natalie. Love your card. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Natalie your image is just so cute
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I have seen many of Natalie's cards, she is a very talented young lady, and I look forward to seeing more! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. W"elcome here Natalie, I´ll look forward to see, what more you´ll have to show us this month. This card here is definitely gorgeous and really well made. Lovely work.
    Thanks sooo much to Anita too for the sweet words, and she sure also deserved all the roses she got for her gorgeous projects here too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so thrilled to be the winner of this weeks £10 voucher!! A big welcome to Natalie. I love this cute image. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased to see Natalie as guest designer this month. Her card is gorgeous, I love the image and pretty embellishments
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww thank you ladies for all the lovely comments! They have put a smile on my face :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome as GDT Natalie,
    Your card is beautiful. Great layout beautiful embellishes too.
    Looking forward to seeing more xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card from Natalie today, l have followed Nats adventures both crafting and gardening for quite some time and lovely to see her as your Guest Designer x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi and welcome to Natalie...what a gorgeous card she has created! I'm off to see Laura Robson at Wimbledon today...so exciting! Have a great week Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Nat your card is amazing and congrats to Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Natalie's card is really pretty - the characters look like they are carrying the cake through a sunny garden!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Natalie.I already follow Natalie gorgeous blog and it's lovely to see her here as a Guest Designer.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome Natalie, this is a gorgeous card, love the design and your colour combination, looking forward to more of your creations, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very Beautiful card! A great welcome to Natalie.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card and so good to see Natalie here! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card - what a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Waw such a cutie and just love the pretty flowers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeuous card...

    Hermien

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome Natalie. Love the colours and design of your card. Cute image

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh welcome Nat, I love her cards, she has such a great style. Great to see her here. Congrats to Sonia too!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome Natalie! Fabulous card, love the colours, looking forward to seeing lots more of her work during the month :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and flowers

    ReplyDelete
  28. Welcome Natalie. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Natalie, I love your card
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  30. How, what a gorgeous card Natalie!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Natalie... What a beautiful card.. love this image and your colouring and design is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow lovely card Natalie, i love the papers & the cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow so many lovely comments, I am overwhelmed by everyone's kind words on my card. Thank you so much they have put a massive smile on my face :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. great flower arrangement! and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Welcome, Natalie. Super duper cute card!

    ReplyDelete