Friday, 5 July 2013

Our Blog Hop winners ….

 

 

 

Evening all, thanks for playing along with the blog hop and I hope we gave you lots of ideas and inspiration for using the new stamps

You gave a lovely welcome to Kim, Debbie and Becky and left some great comments for the whole team

Here are the lucky winners drawn at random from the comments that were left;

1st prize

…from Lou’s blog

Kelly

Congratulations Kelly, you have won the full set of 10 new stamps

*

2nd prize

…from Dawny’s blog

Jolanda

Congratulations Jolanda, you have won the 4 Perfectly Pretty Stamps (Summer Church, Love Birds, Birds & Blossoms and Handbags)

*

3rd prize

…from Debbie’s blog

Lotte

Congratulations Lotte you have won the 3 new flower stamps (Sunflowers, Hydrangeas and Sweet Peas)

*

4th prize

…from Moni’s blog

Pauline C

 

Congratulations Pauline, you have won Flower Fairy, Cute Fairy and Skipping

***

Well done to you all, email erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk with your addresses and we’ll get your prizes sent to you

 

Thank you everyone for joining in, sorry you couldn’t all win!

 

 

16 comments:

  1. Many congratulations all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done ladies - you lucky people xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done ladies! Enjoy your prizes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done, enjoy your new stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. I really enjoyed the hop and seeing all those lovely cards. Thanks to the DT for so much lovely inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all of the winners, you lucky lucky people! Enjoy! thank you for a fabulous hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats to the lucky winners and thank you for a fun blog hop!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thanks so much for picking me as one of the winners - I really enjoyed the blog hop .. very inspiring! I have emailed Elaine to claim my prize :-)
    Congratualtions also to all the other winners.
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh Wowww!!!!! What a big surprise to see my name between the bloghop winners. I'm so very happy I won 4 of these gorgeous new stamps. As soon as I make a card with one of them, I will post it on my blog. Thank you very much and I will sent an email right away. :-))))
    Congratulations to the other lucky ladies.
    Hugs, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners.

    =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhh I'm so happy. I've won the three flower stamps and I totally love flower stamps. Thank you so much and congratulations to the other ladies!

    It was a really nice blog hop. With lots of inspiration.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done and congratulations to all the lucky winners. What a great Blog Hop, such wonderful cards and inspiration. Your have a truly talented team.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations ladies!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done everyone!!..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to all of the winners! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all the winners.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete