Thursday, 25 July 2013

New stamps, papers and art pads out today!

 

 

 

 

Morning all, the 25th already which means our latest products go on sale today!

At midday UK time you’ll be able to finally get your hands on our 16 new Christmas stamps, 3 fabulous new patterned paper pads and 6 new art pads

*

There are some great money saving offers on multi buys to help make your pennies go a bit further;

A5 Stamp Sheets - 3 sheets for £36.00

Small Stamps - 6 stamps for £26.00

Art and Sketch Pads - 5 pads for £27.00

Paper Pads – 3 for £21.00

And finally…

we still have the FREE postage offer on  …this includes overseas orders too!

(please note that the patterned paper pads are not included in the offer, they do incur a small charge towards the cost of posting because of the weight)

 

*

Todays card  features one of the new stamps and this ‘lil cutie is Squirrel Snack

 

Squirrel Snack - Moni

 

 

Moni made this lovely card, she’s also used a greeting from Set 5 Christmas Circular Sentiments and the Santa postmark is from Grunge Christmas Postmarks

*

Hope you like it, stop by at midday if you can to make sure you get your favourites from the new release

37 comments:

  1. ohhhhh this one is so sweet, i love it.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cant wait to get my sticky little mitts on these
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,love the image and papers.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moni's card is wonderful, lovely image and fabulous colours.

    So many great stamps, spoiled for choice, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, one of my favourite images from the new realise. Wonderful colours and gorgeous detailing
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card from Moni. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the new lauch..it will be a sell out I am sure. I just adore your Christmas stamps...I will be adding more to my tin. We are off to take the cable car across the Thames to celebrate our wedding anniversary! Enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moni's card in wonderful. Looking forward to Midday, I'll bet you are going to be busy.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card, cant wait to get my hands on the new paper pads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, I really love the darker colour scheme!
    Unfortunately I can't make it down to the shop today, and we're going away for a few days, so not a good time to order anything... Will have to be content with a visit when I get back. Will give me something to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant wait for midday so excited x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card here, and all the new stamps are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OWWWW how adorable is this sweet image on this stunning card!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wish I had some crafting pennies to spend :-(
    The new releases look brilliant.
    Gorgeous card by Moni too, love the colour shades
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is adorable! Love the warm rich colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wonderful card!! Beautiful design and cute image!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait til I'm home to order some of the new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a fantastic card, your DT are an inspiration to me!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this is my favourite stamp of the new releases and Moni has made a fantastic card with it.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so adorable! Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Moni's card is stunning! I love the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just in from a craft fair. Gorgeous card. Off to the website with my pennies now x

    ReplyDelete
  24. well my stamps are ordered and i'm so excited. loving the new members style (Kathy) her cards are unique, stylish, simple, beautiful and elegant. looking forward to seeing more from you all. ann

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally stunning card beautiful image and gorgeous colours too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card, I love this image. Should be behaving myself re spending on crafting items, but there a quite a few I fancy and the 6 stamp deal looks tempting!! LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely beautiful, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh the image is so very pretty. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely card. A very cute image

    ReplyDelete