Saturday, 1 June 2013

Summer Open Day, and ….Make A Wish!

 

 

Good morning bloggers, thanks for stopping by!

***

If you’re able to visit our shop today we’re open 10-4 for our Summer Open Day and we’d love to see you!

We have stocked the shop with lots of fabulous new products to compliment our new Pretty Vintage stamps  …these include Pan Pastels, Frantage, Cosmic Shimmer embossing and mica powders

And, the new stamps will be on sale today, you can’t get them anywhere else until next week!

If you’ve not used the Pan Pastels before then you need them! … Laila will be demonstrating how to use them on your cards to achieve some amazing results

Don’t forget that in addition to our own products we also sell the full range of Copics, Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Distress Inks

We have punches, dies, blank cards, glues, glitters, inks and a huge selection of lace and ribbon

There will special offers throughout the store today and our design team members Fleur, Lou, Dawny and Jen will be also here to show you a few tricks of the trade and answer any questions you might have 

You can take a break from all your crafty shopping and relax in our cafe with a piece of cake and a latte! We’ve even got some newspapers in for the chauffeurs lol, we get quite a few lovely husbands driving their wives to our shop and they usually sit and read craft magazines while they have their cup of tea!

***

If you can’t get to the shop you will be able to get the new stamps on the website on June 12th

Here’s another sneaky peek of the statement sentiments and this was made by Mindy

 

 

 

Because the 1st of the month falls on a weekend we will be starting the June challenge and announcing the ‘boy oh boy’ winners on Monday

 

Have a lovely day whatever you’re doing

 

33 comments:

  1. Wiush I lived nearer so I could come to the open day ! Can't wait for the new stamps.Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just very simple, but very nice greetings rian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do wish I lived nearer and could visit! Really looking forward to these stamps, the cards have all been superb...have a fab weekend! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come to your shop. Well maybe one day. Fabulous card once again

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shop sounds fab! I also live too far. Love this sentiment. Looking forward to the release online x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful day...looking forward to seeing some photos x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could be there with you...but it is a bit too far,
    Hugs Blankina from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderfull card Mindy !!! Love how the sentiment comes out ...
    hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw really pretty! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  10. If i was in the UK I would definitely be coming :( Have a great day though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww wish I was able to come today. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Mindy.. I love these new sentiments!!
    Will hopefully be popping in to the store later:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and that stamp is fabulous!!
    Hugs,
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card. The new stamps look great. Hope the open day goes well- enjoy.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. I love the fact that it's totally different then other cards with LOTV stamps.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those big sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous. I love the design and great colours.
    I hope you all have a wonderful day, I really wish I lived much closer!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohw, what a lovely card!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card. Have a fab day in the shop, just wish I lived closer.

    Hugs
    Judex

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you have a very successful open day. I like the different font sizes and the squarness of these sentiments. Looking forward to the full reveal. Lucky open day folk to get an early look......

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish I lived nearer as I'd love to have come to your open day today! I hope that you all have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, I so wish I lived nearer to you! One day, I WILL make it to the shop :P But it will have to be like a holiday for me, because I will have to get flights and things to get there hehe :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card, fab stamps, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card with that great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anne, hope the day went well. Wish I didn't live so far away. Gorgeous card, can't wait to see the full range of the new stamps. Enjoy the weekend, hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've made my hubby promise to take me to the shop for my birthday, at the end of this month....can't wait to get my hot little hands on these gorgeous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can't wait to see all these lovely new stamps.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you ladies for such a lovely day ...can't wait for more workshops x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card - wonderful - wish I could have made it but I'm sure you had a truely wonderful day! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a shame I couldn't get there today but love these new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely card; would love to visit the shop one time, but from Holland it is a bit too far for one day (must plan a holiday close by sometime). Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are great stamps and I love this card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete