Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Pretty Vintage …





Good morning bloggers, thanks ever so much for stopping by today and I hope you’re all well?
 
I just want to say thanks for all the kind comments that you leave for us. The voucher draw every week is a little thank you but you really all do say lovely things about Lili of the Valley and all the cards that we share and it’s very much appreciated   …we enjoy reading them all and like to hear what you think!
 

***
 

This is a card I made using the new Pretty Vintage Statement and Quotables stamps
 
These have all been so popular, we weren’t sure how they would go down with our customers as they are a bit different from our usual style but you have loved them which is great and we’ve been seeing some lovely cards appearing on the blogs using them
 
On the front of the card is the birthday sentiment which is from the Statement stamps, this is on the  Fabulous set. These are perfect to use as the focus of your card, no colouring involved and it says exactly what you want it to say… in huge letters!
 






On the inside is one of the Quotable stamps, this is from the Friendship set



 





I used loads of Frantage powder which we now have in the shop, it’s fabulous stuff for adding a bit of dimension to your cards
 
This one is ‘aged ivory’ but we have a lovely selection of colours available
 
 
 
 
 
 
The gorgeous flowers and lace are all from The Ribbon Girl

 
***

Hope you like it, I have a little giveaway on my own blog at the moment so do stop by if you would like to enter or would like more details about this card
 
 
***


Have a lovely day everyone and make sure you visit tomorrow for another theme Thursday
If you have any ideas for our theme Thursday or would like to see cards using a particular stamp then do let me know in your comment and I’ll try to oblige

 
x

 




 

53 comments:

  1. wauww it's very nice.
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Anne, both inside and outside. The large sentiments are brilliant as focals. I have my eye on buying some Frantage.....as you say it really adds to a card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne,
    These new stamps are brilliant. If you need a quick card and are lacking inspiration these are perfect, they look great in plain black or any colour.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I have this stamp and can't wait to use it. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just goes to show, vintage can be sooooo pretty. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is very pretty. I might have to cave and get some of the statement stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card are always Anne, love the sentiment. Hugs xNx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne, I love this card it's so elegant and girly,
    I love how you have done the inside too... soooo pretty:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that Birthday stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the pink and green. The new statement and quotable stamps are a great addition : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous creation love all the embellishments hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card love the design and colour I can see some further crafty purchases needed!! Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Anne, beautifully designed, and the sentiment stamps are lovely, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful, my new Vintage stamps arrived yesterday, can't wait to get started. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Anne. The design is so pretty and the new sentiment stamps are great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! This is stunning Anne. I love the design and gorgeous detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are so pretty.I received my new order yesterday and simply love the new stamps. Can't wait to play with them. I'm a LOTV addict

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous Anne love the layout and detailing
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Realy pretty card, love the lime green sentiments


    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card! I LOVE the colour of the ink you used on the letters, really fab effect :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's absolutely gorgeous Anne,love it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. Love the frantage. Those sentiment stamps are great

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and the Frantage is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh it's lovely! I have an idea that Frantage makes any shabby or vintagey project 10 times better, I'm currently frantaging everything not nailed down, lol! Love those pretty papers too and all the gorgeous details. The green ink really sets everything off a treat.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful vintage card. Nice details.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  27. such a gorgeous card Anne - really beautiful - looking forward to getting my hands on some of these stamps soon! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunningly beautiful card! I placed my first order on the website last week and wanted Frantage but can't find it among the products? Ger x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ger, the other crafty items that we sell are available in the shop only.
      The website is for our own stamps and paper crafting products which is our main business.
      Frantage is widely available from online craft suppliers or we could post some to you but there would be a shipping charge.
      Sorry about that x

      Delete
    2. Ah I see Anne, thanks for explaining! I did manage to order some Frantage online. Ger x

      Delete
  29. This is a very pretty card. I really like the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh its so pretty! Love the pretty colours and the sentiment. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love visiting every day just to see what the talented designers have come up with. I'm never disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another pretty card - your rolled roses are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the sentiment and the card which is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Anne, I love these stamps. They are brilliant and a great addition to any ones collection. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. gorgeous card, love that sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  36. This so pretty! I have this stamp & not used it as yet, thanks for the inspiration, Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous card Anne, not used my frantage yet. Hope you are well x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabulous card. Am loving the look of all the new stamps and I especially love the quotes. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card Anne.

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great card Anne,
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think I'm gonna need this new stamp!!
    Love the Birthday stamp especially
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful inside and out.Love these new stamps.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card, love the pop of green colour too x pretty card

    ReplyDelete