Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Our Final Birthday Competition Winner …





 
 
 

Hey everybody, I'm back...


today I’d like to introduce you to the last of our 3 Birthday Competition winners who each won a guest DT spot with us…

 
This is Monika, she is better known in the blogging world as Mapowska and you may have seen her work already
 

 
 
 

 

Hello to all LOTV fans!
 
My name is Monika, in the network known as Mapowska
I am from Warsaw but with my husband and two small daughters I've been living in Brussels for 7 years now

My interest for paper started 7 years ago when I was preparing for my wedding. At that time I prepared the invitations, guestbook and albums for our parents. Then I switched to cross-stitch, but some two years ago the paper mania seized me for good ;-). It was and still is a break from office work ;-)
I create mainly greeting cards and exploding boxes, but recently I bought a binding machine so the first notebooks and albums are being prepared.
I am trying different styles and techniques, but most of the time I remain in a colourful and optimistic atmosphere ;-) I like working with 3D motifs, I made some mathematical embroidery, and more recently I love using die-cuts, stamps, stamps and stamps... I learn how to colour them and I increase my arsenal of colour markers ;-)
Since October 2012 I belong to the Scrapgang Design Team. We organize challenges each two weeks and, additionally, there is one challenge once a month.
 
 

***



Here’s Monika’s first piece of work and she’s made this darling little exploding box


We have a couple of these in the showroom and they always lots of comments, we have a tutorial on the website if you would like to have a go at making one yourselves


 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Monika used a greeting from Set 8 and also our ever popular Posy Trio stamps which are the perfect size for this little project
The cake in the middle is very clever!
She’s coloured it with Promarkers and the papers are “White Rose" from Galeria Papieru

 
 
***
 
 
This card from  Monika is using again one of our most popular stamps…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This stamp is All Our Dreams and we’ve seen so many beautiful baby cards made with it, it’s certainly been a favourite with you all
Papers: "Malutkie Szczęścia" from Magiczna Kartka and the sentiment is from Lemonade
 
 
 
***
 

Finally I have this beautiful recipe book to share with you…
 

 
 
 
 
 
Monika use our Strawberries image on this lovely project and coloured it with Promarkers
Those lovely papers are"Tea for two" again from Galeria Papieru
Die-cut lettering: "Delicious!" from Wycinanka


 
***
 

I hope you like them, please take a minute to visit Monika’s own blog here to see more of her lovely work and also do remember to leave us a comment if you like what she’s made for us
 
Our Guest DT’s are always thrilled by the lovely feedback they get from our visitors and it’s much appreciated
 
There will be 2 more cards from Monika later over on our Facebook page ...
 

 
 
 
 
 
See you tomorrow for another Theme Thursday!
 
 
 
 
 

32 comments:

  1. it's very nice , i love it
    hugs rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAUW it´s definitely some really stunning work, you can show us here today. You´re very talented Monica, so it´s welldeserved, that you´ve won this spot here, that´s for sure. Thanks sooo much for sharing your big talent here with us. It´s really a pleasure to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! All the projects are STUNNING!!! I LOVE the exploding box and the gorgeous cake in the middle! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful and elegant.
    Love this creations.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects, the exploding box is a masterpiece. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects! I love the box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box is gorgeous and I love the card. What a perfect image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very pretty! I love the strawberries x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty projects from Monika! It's nice to see exploding boxes again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is amazing, especially the cute little box!!!! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing works ... thanks for sharing with us Monika!!!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW these creations are absolutely wonderful, great job Monika!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monika's projects are stunning! Gorgeous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!! Stunning creations from Monika. The exploding box design is amazing and the detailing is gorgeous
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning creations Monika, Love the exploding box the images and detail is quite lovely, looking forward to seeing more of your work, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what gorgeous makes, another very worthy winner

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that are gorgeous creations! The exploding box is my favorite one!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! Very beautiful, each project is just stunning.. love the recipe journal, it's so colourful and pretty!...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, love to see your work! It's gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  20. As others have said, this is a definate WoW!! Such stunning creations. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowwww, what a lovely creations whit this beautiful stamps.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Monika, stunning creations!!

    Hugs, Sonja.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning makes from Monika. Love them.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards and a stunning box, looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Monika is a very gifted crafter. All 3 pieces are gorgeous but the exploding box really is fab....the cake in the middle is brilliant. One day I must try an exploding box......;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, stunning work Monika. All the projects are so different and each utterly beautiful. Well done and congratulations on your GDT post. Wends x

    ReplyDelete