Sunday, 16 June 2013

One for Dad!

 

 

 

Morning all, it’s Father’s Day here in the UK so I hope you’ve all treated the special Dads and Grandads in your life to something nice!

***

I have (of course!) cards for Dad to share with you today…

The first was made by Dena and she’s used the new Vintage Background stamps – this one is Clocks and Cogs

The lovely tags are from the Monsieur set, these are actually sold out at the moment but will be back in shortly

 

Dad - Dena

 

 

I made this second card, using again the Clocks and Cogs backgrounds

This is the other stamp from the set (Dena used the cogs, I used the clocks)

 

 

PTW 11 - Hello Boys

 

 

Golfer middle

 

 

 

I used our cute little golfer image which is available in 3 different products depending on the type of crafting you like to do…

You can get him as a rubber stamp here (Playing Golf)

…or as a black and white image in our Vintage Boys sketch pad

…or as a pre-coloured image in our Vintage Boys art pad

I cut out his bag again to use in the middle of the card just as a little embellishment. The Jute Mesh and Button Twine are from The Ribbon Girl and I used lots of Frantage because I love it (we now stock it in the shop if you’re planning a visit!)

***

Hope you like them, enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and I’ll see you tomorrow

 

35 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    I love both of these cards, very masculine.
    Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy father's day to all you dad's,
    With à Nice card
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. I love the designs and wonderful detailing on both.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are great. I still have to make my fathersday card, because my dad is on holiday now. So this gives me some inspiration. Thank you! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. both cards are very awesome and perfect male cards. wow. hope i will be able to make such cards one day too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fantastic. Love the look of these new stamps
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Men's cards can be difficult but with these new stamps they are fab! Can someone tell me what frantage is please?? X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Father's day cards. Nice stamps.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Anne, great cards. Love them both. I have the golfer stamp and love it. I am at the moment making a card with the large sentiment stamps. They are brilliant. Will post later. I managed to buy 5 sheets of stamps this time. Would have been 6 but the garden tags had sold out! Have a happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great crds for Fathers Day - I love them

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards love the frantage, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The I'm so grateful card made me cry. My Dad died 3 years ago. What I wouldn't give to be able to say to him Happy Fathers Day one last time :(

    Everyone go hug their Dads and be grateful you still have them with you to do that.

    Heres a ((hug)) for my Dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab cards for dads, something I really struggle with.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards again! I like the golfing bag on the inside of your golf card nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I wish I lived close enough to the shop to visit it!!! I mean...I'll get there eventually, but it will have to be when I don't have anything else to save for, because I'll need to save for that :P

    Beautiful cards, I love the golfer one, I'm obsessed with frantage at the moment, but I don't have any yet, so that's the next thing on my wishlist lol, thank goodness I've my birthday coming up :P

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! Wishing all Dad's and Granddad's out there a fabulous day!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous man card! Totally adorable. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both wonderful cards. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. True beauties!! Love the vintage feel of the cards and the gold touch!
    Bye,
    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  20. The first one is very elegant and the 2nd one is cute...love the vintage feel of both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm loving the frantage, having had my first experience with it this week. Great cards.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards lovely inspiration,my first frantage attempt this week angxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. The golfer is great. Love the tag sheets. Waiting for them to come back in stock

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are stunning, great guy cards, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Two gorgeous cards and perfect for the men in our lives

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both great cards, love that little golfer x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards for the men in our lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Waanzinnig mooie vaderdag kaart, geweldig leuk gelukt ;o)))

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic cards! Love the elements used in the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful cards.

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete