Friday, 10 May 2013

Thursday Theme Winner, and CAS …




 
Morning all, well I think you enjoyed our Thursday Theme Day didn’t you!
 
The added bonus of a little unexpected candy always helps to put a smile on everyone’s faces!
Watch out for another theme next Thursday …and if you have any ideas of topics you’d like to see then do leave your suggestion in the comments box
 

Sorry for the delay with the winner folks, I hoped you wouldn't all be such early birds!!
I'm not in work today so had to schedule the post yesterday and then add the winner this morning when the linky closed
I’ve done a random draw of the names that went into the linky from 1-158 and the lucky winner was
number 35
 
 
Kate
 



 

Well done Kate, email me anne@liliofthevalley.co.uk and I’ll arrange to have your prize sent to you

There will be another Theme Thursday next week both on here and also on our Facebook page so don’t miss it

 
***
 

After all those cards yesterday I thought I’d just share a CAS one today
 
 
This is by our Jen who’s the newest member of the Lili of the Valley design team. We’ve had great feedback on Jen’s cards so far and I think you’re liking seeing a different style using our stamps





 
This image is It Takes Two and features our popular new Jack and Puss characters

***

That’s it from me for today, make sure you pop back tomorrow when I’ll have another lovely card from our May guest designer Jane
 
 
 
PS.  Because of the new Thursday Theme Day candy I’ve changed the day of our weekly candy draw   …that winner will be announced midweek (just in case you thought I’d forgotten!)

Have a good weekend



45 comments:

  1. mooie kaart, met mooie kleuren
    groetjes rian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, great colours.
    Would love to see a selection of New Baby cards, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne I can't see a winner's name...or do I need glasses...LOL! The themed Thursday is a great idea and I would love to see some wedding cards featured. Jen's card to day is great. Happy Friday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Jane, the winner is there now - you beat me to it this morning!

      Delete
    2. LOL Anne I do most of my blog reading in bed with my cuppa before I get up...I love that you post at 7am ;0) Well done to Kate x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card but we dont know who the winner is, am I missing it? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Wendy, the winner is there now - you beat me to it this morning!

      Delete
  5. No I can't see the winner is either.. Too much suspense x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Katie, the winner is there now - you beat me to it this morning!

      Delete
  6. Love Jen's CAS style - would like to see more CAS designs.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of Jen's card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, great colours and love the layout! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamp is gorgeous and beautifully coloured but I must admit the style is too plain for me, I would add some ebllies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colors on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card...these images are just delish!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love to see this different style.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving seeing all the CAS cards. Love the contrasting colours of this one.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. I love the color combination. Great job Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Big CONGRATS to Kate with the winning, and what a beautiful colored image on todays card, but I admit, it´s also a bit too cas for me. I would love to see some more different folded cards of different kinds, that is always sooo gorgeous I think.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to Kate. What a lovely celebration image. Birthday springs to mind but then again, it's anytime is cake time......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very bright and striking, lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to Kate!
    And i love this card!

    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the image and doodling around it. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats Kate! Would never have thought of using this color combo but they work! Awesome Jen:-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to Kate. I love Jack and Puss they are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful card and well done to Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations to Kate! Jen's CAS card is lovely - ideal for when you need to make a quicker card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to Kate and what a gorgeous CAS card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anne, love CAS cards, as they really make the image the main feature, without any distractions. LOTV are such gorgeous images, they are well suited for CAS. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a gorgeous card! I just love the colours and the cute little image. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, love the clean design, it shows off the image to perfection :) Congrats to Kate as well :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, this CAS card is stunning! I'd never would have thought to use an LOTV image like this, thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  29. how sweet cute.. well done Jen -- TFS
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card, great stamp. Well done to Kate on winning the candy x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats to Kate and love this CAS card, it's adorable, fab colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card, love the colours and design layout. Congrats to Kate.

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jen's card is so cute! Love the colors and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Must get this pair inked up myself - they are sooooooo cute! I LOVE seeing the CAS approach with your images so thank you Jen and LOTV for the fresh take!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved these characters as soon as I saw them and I love what Jen has done with them!
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats to the winner. Jen, I love the card! Love the CAS style, the bright base color and the coloring of the images is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete