Friday, 31 May 2013

Something Different …





 
Good morning all, looks like it’s going to be a lovely day here and the forecast for the weekend is good too  …hooray!
 
If you fancy a trip out tomorrow don’t forget that it’s our Summer open day 10-4. You can get directions to our shop on the website and there will be lots going on as well as the first chance to get hold of our brand new Pretty Vintage stamps which don’t go on sale online until June 12th
 

***
 

Thanks for playing along with our Thursday Theme day yesterday, judging by the comments you all certainly love using a bit of Kraft card on your projects
 
I’ll announce the prize winner later today or tomorrow from the names that were entered

 
***
 

I have something new to show you today, we have these fabulous little folders available in the shop now which are perfect for storing all your stamps
Just punch the wallet that your stamps come in and away you go…
 

 
folder front
 
 
 folder back 




I decorated mine with images cut out from the Jack, Patch, Puss Art Pad and I also used my favourite Country Lady papers



folder inside



 
We sell the little wallets separately so you can use them for all your other stamps too…  and they would also make a perfect storage solution for your dies and toppers
 

 
They are just £3.50 each or we have an offer at the moment 3 for £10

They’re not on the website but if you did want some we would be happy to post them out to you (a postage charge will apply to these, please ring for details)
 

I’ll put the full list of supplies on my own blog later today for anyone that would like to know what I used


***
 
 
See ya, have a lovely day
 
 

 




46 comments:

  1. They are a great idea and it is decorated beautifully. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Anne!..
    Love how you have decorated them too!
    Hope you've got lots of stock:)!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea, and love how you've decorated it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo this is a great idea. Please bring them to stamp magic!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are a brilliant ides and you have decorated it lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are perfect!!
    Got to tell my husband, ha, ha!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super idea Anne. Us girls always love good storage. You have decorated them lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful folder, love how it's decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. squeee omg anne what an awesome idea! and totally gorgeous too! got to save me some of those for tomorrow!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stamp storage is my #1 pain in the booty, I love the decoration on the folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea beats a plastic box! Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful. Such a great storage idea and wonderful decoration. Those are some of my favourite papers, I love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome little binder! Love this image, beautifully coloured!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is sucha brilliant idea. Love love love it. Need to make one for my stamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous and so super sweet!
    And such a good idea to order all your stamps.
    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waw the card is so cute and what a great idea for storing your stamps!!! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a very creative idea, I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous decorating, and great idea too!

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anne, what a great idea for storage and it even looks gorgeous as well. Will you also post to the Netherlands. Thanks for letting me know. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely storage idea. Love the way you've decorated it!

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable! This is such a great idea (better than loose in a box like mine are). I love your decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so lovely, and a fab idea for storage :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a brilliant idea for storing stamps! Love the way you've decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The way you have decorated your storage binder is so cute. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your decorated stamp folder is a great idea! You could decorate each one with a theme matching what you are storing inside e.g. one for vintage boys, one for faries etc.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anne, Love this little binder, so beautifully decorated. Great idea for storing stamps. At the moment I keep my Dies in my stamp bags. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the way you decorated the folder. I have all my stamps in folders but not decorated but how gorgeous this looks

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh real fabulous little folders and your decoration is such amazing !!!
    Love it !!!
    HUGS hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  29. perfect! I need some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  30. these are fabulous - perfect storage solution and you've made them so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great storage and I love the way that you have decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely idea i store mine in a boring binder same way but yours is so much more prettier, great idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fab idea and love the way they're decorated! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great idea. I have been trying to work out storage for my unmounted stamps. These look great, especially decorated......

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous storage idea, love the way you have decorated it.

    Hugs
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  37. These folders look like a great idea. Love how you've decorated yours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, fantastic idea and just what I've been needing for my growing supply of LOTV Stamps!! I think I may need to go for the 3 for £10 offer! Wends x

    ReplyDelete